Pens and Papers

KONGO

My character ended up in jail. Was trying to peddle potions that do not work, or may work you never know. My roll did not get me through the charisma speech skill check. Now I'm pondering if to escape, bribe my way out or wait until they release me.

Pretty sure that one of the bottles of potions that are stashed on him could break the lock, window or cause some distraction. The dim witted Orge in the next cell could also be used as means of distraction or escape. If I can convince him that would be fun. He can be the stupid muscle to whack annoying villagers away 🙄

• Like 1

On 29/06/2022 at 03:12, TheGrandAvatar said:

My character ended up in jail. Was trying to peddle potions that do not work, or may work you never know. My roll did not get me through the charisma speech skill check. Now I'm pondering if to escape, bribe my way out or wait until they release me.

Pretty sure that one of the bottles of potions that are stashed on him could break the lock, window or cause some distraction. The dim witted Orge in the next cell could also be used as means of distraction or escape. If I can convince him that would be fun. He can be the stupid muscle to whack annoying villagers away 🙄

BetterTTV - Smorc by Final_Crisis

"YOU MAKE NOISE?!"

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Paton said:

BetterTTV - Smorc by Final_Crisis

"YOU MAKE NOISE?!"

"Good day Sir. Would you like to be rich and fed?! Given many skulls to bash in of annoying people?! Then listen up." -Loki Style Grin-

Haha. Thank you @Patonfor this. Made me smile. But also new plot line for my story. May I use the image and character in my story?! If you think of a name and some funny character bits or want to be creative and have the time feel free to leave some. Always welcomed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

"Good day Sir. Would you like to be rich and fed?! Given many skulls to bash in of annoying people?! Then listen up." -Loki Style Grin-

Haha. Thank you @Patonfor this. Made me smile. But also new plot line for my story. May I use the image and character in my story?! If you think of a name and some funny character bits or want to be creative and have the time feel free to leave some. Always welcomed. 

Yes of course! I just got it off Google Images, so feel free. I absolutely love D&D, I've been looking into Star Wars D&D and it just looks like a hell of a lot of fun. https://sw5e.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh. Can someone help me out who might know about magic spells in these types of games?! I'm wondering is there a mesmerised one, or one's that could alter the perception of an enemy, read their mind, thoughts and motives and can also charm them or influence them.

Need to read a spell book I guess and work out stats and dice rolls. 

Blame Mesmeriser in The Boys. But had me thinking of powers that Loki in the MCU would have to LOTR and put that plot of something in the D&D world. It would be fun. Plus an intuition check of knowing plans of attacks and probability of the ideas, or to influence the world around you by manipulation. 

Assuming D&D 5e, the best place to look is: https://www.dndbeyond.com/spells, and it would all depend on the class you're playing, as each class has a different spell list. 

Mesmerizing: Sleep could be flavored as that, Confusion, Hypnotic Pattern (basically, enchantment or illusion spells)

Alter enemies perception: Oh man, so many. There are a ton of illusion spells that fit this bill.

Read their mind: Detect Thoughts

Charm/Influence them: Charm Person, Dominate Person, Suggestion, Command.... lots of enchantment type spells fit that bill. 

• Thanks 1

My favorite is making sub-optimal choices in combat for roleplay reasons!

Edit: Uh oh, 30 minutes later this might end up with my other 3 party members being dead. But at least I saved a group of children (assuming I don't die)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Ruki said:

My favorite is making sub-optimal choices in combat for roleplay reasons!

Edit: Uh oh, 30 minutes later this might end up with my other 3 party members being dead. But at least I saved a group of children (assuming I don't die)

Do not die. But children saved right?! 👍

Update us all later if the party get out alive and what killed the 3 members. Have fun. 🙂

15 hours ago, Ruki said:

Only one person died! We had another on death's door. But the kids were saved from the dirty werewolves  I then accidentally stole the offering to a werewolf goddess.... she didn't like that.

Obviously you must appease her by giving the dirty werewolves baths...... :shifty:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Obviously you must appease her by giving the dirty werewolves baths...... :shifty:

Accurate footage of the bath/shower Ruki offered the werewolves. 

2105988-HSC00001-32.jpg

Have learned from my own mistake of leave offerings on shrines or altars alone. Plus do not read any strange books you may find in a cabin in the woods. 

13 hours ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

Accurate footage of the bath/shower Ruki offered the werewolves. 

2105988-HSC00001-32.jpg

Have learned from my own mistake of leave offerings on shrines or altars alone. Plus do not read any strange books you may find in a cabin in the woods. 

Instructions not clear. I am now floating in the air screaming "HOGAN DID NOTHING WRONG!".

• Haha 2