The N7 Dragons - FIFA 18 Xbox One Pro Club

King Ellis

Those last two kits look OK, the penultimate one for how minimal it is and the last one has that Lorient vibe to it with the orange and black.

Is it still going to be a case of picking one team and you have to use their badge and all their kits or can you pick and choose yet like UT?

Added away/third/classic kits to the post I made earlier. My personal favourites are FC Ural, Shakhtar (that away kit!), Başakşehir (home and away are really nice) and Stade Lavallois (very similar to old Lorient kits). The CD Cobreloa away kit would have been brilliant if it didn't have 20 sponsors all over it.

I'll be making the Dragons tonight when I get on so I'll post up some pictures/videos of the kits in game.

• Like 1

Surely you should have all saved your trials for when everyone had it.

How big is the download? I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if you just keep the downloaded version on your hard drive until you got a disc copy and it would use that information in lieu of having you install the game.