The N7 Dragons - FIFA 18 Xbox One Pro Club

King Ellis

Normally I'd scoff at getting what is pretty much a £350 FIFA machine but clubs was my favorite online experience of the last gen, followed by Blinged Out Ride on Saints Row and then probably playing Halo.

Normally I'd scoff at getting what is pretty much a £350 FIFA machine but clubs was my favorite online experience of the last gen, followed by Blinged Out Ride on Saints Row and then probably playing Halo.

Even I have to admit seeing that one Dragon (can't remember who) getting wiped out by a shining wizard at the end of a shoot-out had me rolling around the floor.

Link doesn't work and I probably didn't download the video, not sure anyone else did either.

This is why 'Record that' is great, great.

Also, just leave this for when everyone sees it tomorrow: What time for Tuesday night, lads?!