The N7 Dragons - FIFA 18 Xbox One Pro Club

King Ellis

17 minutes ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

No pre order necessary, you'll just need to download it and you get 10 hours game time. It's like 43gb.

Yeah I've got it downloading now. Not even sure I'm getting the game as I don't put enough time into them.

Will this trial period end, or will I have 10 hours of play as long as I'm subscribed to access?

As long as your subscribed you have the 10 hours. Like, you could still have 5 left or whatever when the game releases and you'd still be able to use it. 

Just be careful not to leave the game running if your not playing and to fully close it otherwise your trial time will keep ticking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

Yeah I've got it downloading now. Not even sure I'm getting the game as I don't put enough time into them.

Will this trial period end, or will I have 10 hours of play as long as I'm subscribed to access?

Be sure to have it tomorrow night Baddar!

Who the bloody hell deleted the FIFA 17 Dragons?! Now I can't take note of last years stats. I'll just assume Larz was the top scorer as he is the number 1 striker in Dragon history.

Anyway, I made the club in 18. Would only let me send an invite to Dan so maybe it will only let you invite those who have started the game.

14 hours ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

Who the bloody hell deleted the FIFA 17 Dragons?! Now I can't take note of last years stats. I'll just assume Larz was the top scorer as he is the number 1 striker in Dragon history.

Anyway, I made the club in 18. Would only let me send an invite to Dan so maybe it will only let you invite those who have started the game.

I thought it was me? 

Cos I do remember winding Lars up about it all the time, but he would get real angry cos he had the better goals to games ratio - but I said that didn't matter. 

And also, someone deleted the club? :/ 

Also - this early access thing - how much is that hey

oh shit i better buy a mic soon

ps this year's game is very expensive :(

12 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Just checked for him, and all I can see is a 1 month code for £9.99, or the year for £23.99.

At that point, surely it's more worthwhile to just spring for the year if it's affordable? Seems like a terrible pricing structure to me. <_< 

10 minutes ago, Troy said:

At that point, surely it's more worthwhile to just spring for the year if it's affordable? Seems like a terrible pricing structure to me. <_< 

Tbh, with how expensive the game already is this year, you might as well spend the extra 15-20 on one of the special editions that also gets you it on Tuesday as opposed to Friday, if you're desperate to play it early.