The N7 Dragons - FIFA 18 Xbox One Pro Club

King Ellis

On 10/09/2017 at 09:18, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

There might be deals specifically for FIFA later on but right now your best bet is getting an Xbox bundle, maybe selling off some of the extra stuff if you don't want it and then picking up FIFA at the time for like £35-40. There's been a few like these popping up like at Game/Shopto, these are some good ones at the moment, Tesco being perhaps the best:

Argos:

Minecraft bundle - £179.99 - Add Destiny 2 for free and sell that for like £35/40
Forza Horizon 3 bundle - £199 - Same as above, add Destiny and sell it

Tesco:

FH3 bundle - £199 - Add Destiny 2, Fallout 4 and Halo Wars 2 all for free

Fallout 4 isn't really worth anything to sell it but it's a fun game anyway. Halo Wars 2 maybe £10/15, Destiny same as before. FH3 I think is a digital code so not sure on what you'd get for that. But again, that's a fun game if you were to keep it.

Prices have all gone up >:( 

7 minutes ago, MDK said:

Prices have all gone up >:( 

Tesco

500gb Xbox One S w/FH3 (Plus DLC)
Add:
Destiny 2 or Overwatch GotY
Extra controller
3 months Xbox Live

£219.99

3 minutes ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

Tesco

500gb Xbox One S w/FH3 (Plus DLC)
Add:
Destiny 2 or Overwatch GotY
Extra controller
3 months Xbox Live

£219.99

Am I being sausage because I cant see how to get the Destiny, the extra controller AND xbox live together

Oh wait, I see

Add them all to your basket together. Initial sub total of £330.97, knocks off a saving of £95.99 for Destiny or Overwatch and a controller (either black or white), another saving of £14.99 for the XBL sub.