**SPOILERS!** A Thread of Ice And Fire: A Game of Thrones book discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Carrying on from Cloudy's spoilers

I would have absolutely no problem if they diverged from the books and had Oberyn survive to be a constant thorn in the side of the Lannisters.

I got a few just by thinking of the most obscure characters from the TV show that I could, but I missed most of the characters from Dorne. Didn't get any of the Sand Snakes, or Doran Martell, along with a bunch of others, then just characters i barely remember.

Man, I don't know how you got 162, then, the Dorne people got me a lot. I couldn't remember Hodor's bloody name, I just kept on thinking "That big guy who keeps on saying his name and is Bran's buddy" and kept on coming up with Gimli :shifty:

• Like 1

A friend - who hasn't read the books - said today hes looking forward to the day the Mountain and the Hound fight. Cause they have to, he said.

With that in mind, reckon the Gravedigger will have a part in the books? Or if his hinted identity is all we get.

Nah, Hound is done and dusted. I'd like to see him turn up, but I don't think it really fits with GRRM's writing. People come back in shocking ways, but generally when they go out that way. I think there's other people that can stand against Robert Strong, despite how much CLEGANEBOWLGETHYPE would be fantastic.

Also;

XZoFvn8.jpg

• Like 1

I meant in the sense that people will want to know what happens to Tyrion and

Book Spoilers

Tywin's death and Lady Stoneheart are likely still to come this season, so people will still have to wait.

Personally, I'm hyped as fuck for the Battle of Castle Black.

Book Spoilers

I hope we don't get Lady Stoneheart this season. It'll take away the awesomeness of Tywin's death for me, as I really feel that should be the last scene of the season.

However, the episode's name is The Children, so...

Also, Lady Stoneheart appearing would also mean the death of Brienne and Pod, which would suck :(

I'm moving this over here.

I don't think having Lady Stoneheart would take anything away from Tywin's death. It could be as simple as as a last-second bombshell, a quick scene in which the Brotherhood are dragging her out of the river, or in which she's leading them as they hang some nameless Freys or Lannisters. This show does pretty well with those last-second bombshells that leave people talking and eagerly awaiting the next season.

As for Brienne.. have you read A Dance With Dragons?

A Dance With Dragons spoilers

Brienne's most definitely alive and GRRM himself confirmed Pod's alive too.