WWE 2K14

apsham

But when that feature allows you to have a gurning Billy Gunn despite the fact you've got him in very painful submissions, it's a great feature.

If you ever paired Billy Gunn's music with Undertakers titantron in WWF Wrestlemania you'll know just how much I loved the game.

Hmm?

I just enjoyed how you could mess around with the wrestlers and their appearance would change in the opening video.

I bought my mates brothers N64 just before I went to uni (he was younger, apparently decided £40 of beer money was more useful. Idiot.) and he'd painstakingly turned everyone into weird looking superheavyweights on Wrestlemania 2000 which made that opening video of Stone Cold doing Attitude Era stuff very odd. Turns out the 'default' button was easy to find.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It´s amazing how much Austin still matters. I´ll be keeping an eye on this, i doubt it´s easy for 2k to bring this up to their level in a year, wrestling games are not easy to make (ton´s of animations and colissiondetection) but i trust that they are a company that is actualy able to creat something that fits the massive fanbase WWE brings while also delivering a great gameplay instead of just the arcade action THQ had.

Would be nice to find a new wrestling game worth plaing after all these years.

Savage being prominently featured was cool. But yeah, this game is probably going to be a mess due to the transition. Ya never know though, I think we were all pretty skeptical of Attitude Era, but that wound up being really fun.

My favourite part of the video was the Fireman's Carry -> Sweet Chin Music. Really hope your able to do that in-game.

As for how the rest of the game pans out, I guess thats going to have to wait until we see some game play announcements.

I wouldn't doubt them already working on the beginning stages of 2k15

Yeah, This was always going to be a stunted development process and with the remnets of the THQ team there was never going to mean wholesale changes on the first go around. I'm still suprised that we are getting a new game on the same release cycle.

It's not like this is going to be a roster update and a new coat of paint either, In a very limited trailer there's already two things in 14 that you couldnt do in 13.

2K15 on Next Gen might be something to keep an eye out for too.

i think nomatter what year it is people expect unrealistic improvements to a game, and with the change in developer this year at best people should be expecting a B to B+ game... I think having a full year to build the game how they want 2K15 will be the game to look out for that could be a drastic change and improvement from what we have now