WWE 2K14

apsham

Yeah, this is Warrior's first official appearance in the series. I believe in one of the first years they had legends (may have even been the very first year, HCTP) Warrior had been confirmed only to later be removed due to a contractual dispute.

Yeah, it was HCTP. Unless i'm mistaken, it was him, Hogan and Jeff Hardy (pretty sure there was one other person, as well), but all were removed, yet there parts were kept in game (Warrior for contract, Hogan because he left and Hardy because he was fired).

Yeah, this is Warrior's first official appearance in the series. I believe in one of the first years they had legends (may have even been the very first year, HCTP) Warrior had been confirmed only to later be removed due to a contractual dispute.

Yeah, it was HCTP. Unless i'm mistaken, it was him, Hogan and Jeff Hardy (pretty sure there was one other person, as well), but all were removed, yet there parts were kept in game (Warrior for contract, Hogan because he left and Hardy because he was fired).

Billy Gunn and the members of the F.B.I. were also taken out I believe, for some reason.

Billy Gunn and the members of the F.B.I. were also taken out I believe, for some reason.

Billy Gunn was the other person I was thinking of. Completely forgot about the F.B.I.

• 2 weeks later...

I just heard that there is a press conference on this game today that is considered to be "big". - Dave Melzer said this on Wrestling Observer Radio. No idea what could be big about this game since 2k just started working on their version...

The WWE announcement Monday will include Ultimate Warrior being there to announce his participation in the WWE 2K14 video game according to multiple sources in the company.

Some buzz had gotten out since a photo of Warrior appeared in an ad that appears for the game in the August issue of WWE Magazine, with a big ad of Rock and smaller inset of Warrior.

Warrior, with face paint, filmed a commercial with a Los Angeles group called Zambezi within the last few days, according to one company source. He is the big game surprise like Brock Lesnar in the 2012 game and Mike Tyson in the 2013 game.

One person who works at a store that distributes the game has noted material to be released with his photo showing his face and underneath is saying you get it if you pre-order the game.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/96-wwe/32191-notes-on-wwe-announcement-monday

I don't see why the models are getting so much hate this year... they look practically the same as last year's models, but no one complained about them... technology hasn't improved that much for the current-gen in a year, has it?

I don't get people complaining about graphics any year at this point.

Yeah, 2k14 really looks bad. :rolleyes: