WWE 2K14

apsham

He clearly stated the deal is with 2K, not WWE. :/

He said:

TNA allows him to have outside merchandise deals aslong as its not with another wrestling company

So... Even if it IS with 2K it's still with another wrestling company.

He clearly stated the deal is with 2K, not WWE. :/

He said:

TNA allows him to have outside merchandise deals aslong as its not with another wrestling company

So... Even if it IS with 2K it's still with another wrestling company.

2K isn't a wrestling company.

Why are you nuggets speculating about this? All you know is that the Hulking Higan will be on the game. None of you are privy to his agreement with TNA. You don't have a clue! :)

For those wondering, Hogan's deal for the video game is with Take-Two, not WWE. Hogan had a similar deal with THQ when he appeared in the All Stars and Legends of WrestleMania games. Hogan's deal with TNA allows him to have outside marketing and licensing deals.

http://nodq.com/wwe/378404442.shtml

soooo.... yeah

Okay, so according to this site he has a deal allowing him to do,things outside of TNA. Whatis the extent of this deal? Are there any sub-clauses?

All you've done is confirm my point, you absolute and utter frube.

it proves what i said that he is allowed to have deals for marketing outside of TNA... seriously dont try to argue just to argue

Hogan has made it clear many times now that TNA isn't involved in many of his marketing deals. If anybody actually wasted their time and money on that horrible Kinect game of his, you'll find zero reference to TNA, in spite of it being a wrestling game (albeit a horrible one)

Apparently they aren't revealing the full roster on Saturday, just the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode characters.

The current roster won't be unveiled until later, though you can probably figure out 90% of them without any sort of announcement being made. You can pretty much take last year's roster and just take out guys like Hunico, Ted DiBiase, Primo & Epico and replace them with Big E Langston and The Shield and you'll be all set. Hopefully they don't pull some stupid shit like making The Shield DLC when they clearly are already on the disc.

Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, and Darren Young have been confirmed. Presumably Titus will be in too then, happy to have the PTP in it.

Regarding duplicate guys. There are 2 Takers announced (current and American Bad Ass) but I'd be shocked if there weren't 2 other Undertakers - one that's his current attire with hair and one with his original attire for the really old WM matches. The current Taker w/ hair can probably just be an alt, though.

Similarly I'd assume we get at least 2 Triple Hs, with and without hair. The one with hair could basically be used from WM16 on, it's not like there was a huge difference. 2 HBKs (young and old) would seem to be a given. I actually think there's an outside chance of 2 Brocks (a current one and an old one with his old gear and no sword tattoo). He only wrestled in 2 WM matches but Goldberg has seemingly hinted that he's in the game, so that would mean their awful WM 20 match made it into the game. Would love it if Angle is in for the WM19 main event but I doubt it.