WWE 2K14

apsham

Triple H in a suit. Triple H in jeans. Triple H in double denim. Triple H in double denim and a leather jacket. Triple H in ring attire. Triple H dressed as a Barbarian. Hunter Hearst Helmsley. All of the above, with short hair.

• Like 2

For anyone who hasn't seen, IGN accidentally released the '30 Years of Wrestlemania' Roster early. Bare in mind this is just the superstars involved in the mode and is by no means the full roster.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/17/wwe-2k14-roster-revealed

IGN posted the article too early. The media isn't allowed to post the "30 Years of Wrestlemania" mode roster until after the live video announcement has aired later today. So this article will probably get taking down very soon. Please note, this is only the Wrestlemania mode roster and isn't the full roster. The rest of the current era roster and other legends will be announced at a later date. The roster list from IGN:

Alberto Del Rio
Andre the Giant
Batista
Big Show
Big Show (Retro)
Bret Hart
Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar (Retro)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho (Retro)
CM Punk
Diesel
Edge
Goldberg
Hulk Hogan
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
JBL
John Cena
John Cena (Retro)
Kane (Retro)
King Kong Bundy
Mick Foley
Randy Orton
Macho Man Randy Savage
Razor Ramon
Ric Flair
Ric Flair (Retro)
Ricky Steamboat
Sergeant Slaughter
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels (Retro)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Ted DiBiase
The Miz
The Rock
The Rock (Retro)
Triple H
Triple H (Retro)
Ultimate Warrior
Undertaker
Undertaker (Retro)
Yokozuna

For anyone who hasn't seen, IGN accidentally released the '30 Years of Wrestlemania' Roster early. Bare in mind this is just the superstars involved in the mode and is by no means the full roster.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/17/wwe-2k14-roster-revealed

IGN posted the article too early. The media isn't allowed to post the "30 Years of Wrestlemania" mode roster until after the live video announcement has aired later today. So this article will probably get taking down very soon. Please note, this is only the Wrestlemania mode roster and isn't the full roster. The rest of the current era roster and other legends will be announced at a later date. The roster list from IGN:

Alberto Del Rio

Andre the Giant

Batista

Big Show

Big Show (Retro)

Bret Hart

Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar (Retro)

Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho (Retro)

CM Punk

Diesel

Edge

Goldberg

Hulk Hogan

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

JBL

John Cena

John Cena (Retro)

Kane (Retro)

King Kong Bundy

Mick Foley

Randy Orton

Macho Man Randy Savage

Razor Ramon

Ric Flair

Ric Flair (Retro)

Ricky Steamboat

Sergeant Slaughter

Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels (Retro)

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Ted DiBiase

The Miz

The Rock

The Rock (Retro)

Triple H

Triple H (Retro)

Ultimate Warrior

Undertaker

Undertaker (Retro)

Yokozuna

Needs more Moore.

The inclusions of 'retro' Lesnar and Goldberg must mean that their legendary Wrestlemania match will be included.

What I'm wondering is whether or not there'll be any kind of crossover from last year's Attitude Era mode. Off the top of my head, I can remember Michaels vs Austin, Austin vs Rock, Kane vs Undertaker and Bret vs Austin being playable last year, so I'll be interested to see if those ones end up in this year's version too.

Ummm...you might want to take a look further up the page Owen...

yeah I deleted that virtually right after I posted it! oops, oh well.

Seriously though, the exclusion of Piper really baffles me and it's a shame there's no Eddie... but DiBiase's in so yay!

I was also, for some reason, expecting Honky Tonk Man to be in it, but that didn't happen. hmm.

Edited by 0wen