WWE 2K14

apsham

Piper had previously tweeted that he was working on the game, and has re-tweeted people saying they hoped he was in. Always a slight chance that there are more guys in the mode than listed (I still find it baffling to not have anything from WM 1) but given IGN immediately taking the story down I'd say it's the legit roster and they just fucked up.

DLC or not I still think it's baffling that they'd build the whole game around the concept of WrestleMania and not include Piper. Maybe it's just my blind fandom for the guy but seriously, Roddy Piper was a pretty big deal as far as WrestleMania's concerned. He's definitely one of the first few guys who come to mind when I think about the history of event.

• Like 4

I'm thinking the game might have some decent DLC...

Roddy Piper, Honky Tonk Man, Eddie Guerrero, Lex Luger, Dusty Rhodes... and probably others.

As I said, there's probably going to be some other legends in the game... I hope to get at least a full WWE nWo/DX as much as that won't happen.

Also, no Booker T? or would he be put as part of the main roster...?

What time is the reveal tonight?

EDIT: Got off my lazy ass and found out myself. 12.30 PT/3.30 ET/8.30 UK/9.30 CET for anybody else interested.

4:30 PM EST I believe. It's only the WM mode roster though. They've said the regular roster won't get revealed until a later date.

Lots of complaining on IGN about the roster but I seem to be the only person sad at there being no Sid. Say what you will about the guy but he main evented two WMs, against two guys who figure to play a prominent role in the mode (Hogan and Taker). Also factor in he returned to WWE last year, I figured he'd be a lock.

• Like 1

Stephanie''s confirmed herself. Maybe they'll be off-script stuff? Can't see it being her current role. Also, no Shane/Vince from X-Seven? :(

I'd assume she's in because of the X-8 main event since Chris Jericho had a retro model in that list.

Edit: Where can this reveal thing be watched?

Edited by Avenged

The WWE 2K14 "30 years of Wrestlemania mode" roster was scheduled to be released today at WWE Axxess but IGN.com posted the roster this morning. Realizing a mistake was made, IGN quickly pulled the article but a fan was able to copy and paste the names which are as follows:

Alberto Del Rio
Andre the Giant
Batista
Big Show
Big Show (Retro)
Bret Hart
Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar (Retro)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho (Retro)
CM Punk
Diesel