WWE 2K14

apsham

Just got this as a New Year's present. I couldn't turn it down for €14.99, that's crazy cheap. I haven't played a WWE game in a long time so hopefully it's as fresh as it's ever been for me!

Gonna let it download overnight, can't wait!

Just bought the game dirt cheap on PSN, hoping it's good. Can you still buy DLC superstars separately? Not really interested in anyone but Big E.

How? It's still 59 bucks on PSN.

Just bought the game dirt cheap on PSN, hoping it's good. Can you still buy DLC superstars separately? Not really interested in anyone but Big E.

How? It's still 59 bucks on PSN.

Just like TCO said, it's cheaper on the European PSN. Picked it up for the equivalent of 18 dollars.

So, I'm trying to get that 10 ranked wins achievement and on more than one occasion the person I've played against has been doing something weird during matches. They'll knock me down with a bicycle kick and proceed to hit like five more in a row without ever picking me up, and then they'll hit running STO's in the same manner. It can't be simple lag because it's happened in multiple man matches where the other people didn't lag or skip or anything during it. Has anyone else experienced this?

So, I'm trying to get that 10 ranked wins achievement and on more than one occasion the person I've played against has been doing something weird during matches. They'll knock me down with a bicycle kick and proceed to hit like five more in a row without ever picking me up, and then they'll hit running STO's in the same manner. It can't be simple lag because it's happened in multiple man matches where the other people didn't lag or skip or anything during it. Has anyone else experienced this?

No, that's a hacked moveset. I know because I downloaded it (though I've never used it online, 'cause anyone who does that is an assbite). The taunts are replaced with the Brogue Kick, a running STO, a Jackhammer, and a glitchy-ass roll-up.

Well at least I don't feel bad for reporting them for cheating, then. At least I managed to get the achievement, because fuck playing against people online. Half the time I had some decent matches, but the other times were people using that moveset or doing multiman matches where at least one person spends the entire match just taunting. One in particular was an Elimination Chamber tag team match, with the other team having the advantage once the third guy came in. Once they eliminated someone on our team one continued to beat up my remaining partner and the other two just taunted at me the entire time.

I get plenty of good matches online in all the games but there are a lot of spammers/glitch abusers. In the past the big moves these people would use is the Goldberg-like spear that makes the victims go legs up in the air , it gave them time to hit another before you get up and just do that on repeat and the Triple H knee that had the smallest counter window of any move. if you report someone you won't get matched up with them again unless they're the only person possible for you to play against.