WWE 2K14

apsham

Nah, it's short hair. It 's his vs Jericho attire in 30 years of WM. I wanted it because the entrance attire is a shirt instead of a hoodie.

Universe is a whole lot more glitchy this year.

It is, but there's ways to work around it in a manner that makes it more rewarding than the previous year's installment. All rivalries should be put to 4 weeks and it's pretty accurate (and seems to actually understand title matches on regular shows if you don't have PPVs ticked).

Universe is a whole lot more glitchy this year.

It is, but there's ways to work around it in a manner that makes it more rewarding than the previous year's installment. All rivalries should be put to 4 weeks and it's pretty accurate (and seems to actually understand title matches on regular shows if you don't have PPVs ticked).

If I make rivalries can I set them for the belts? If the game makes them then the belt comes up behind them, if I make it then it doesn't. Does that even matter?

If I make rivalries can I set them for the belts? If the game makes them then the belt comes up behind them, if I make it then it doesn't. Does that even matter?

As far i'm aware, you can't but if you have say, Punk the WWE Champ in a rivalry with Cesaro for example, they end up having a title match at the next ppv anyway I find.

I have no idea why it is but Aksana is a beast in this game. I've beat her once just barely with a pin reversal. every other time she just beats the fuck out of any Diva I'm playing as. She beat AJ for the title, beat Kaitlyn, Beat ODB(CaW) then I finally managed to win it off of her with Kaitlyn. Now she beat me as Kaitlyn again on SD.

I have no idea where to put this post so this'll do.

So, I was just curious, what do you guys think is the best WWE game for season/career mode? I recently purchased a few more games in the series and I was wondering what you guys' opinions are.

Try Here Comes The Pain. It has plenty of openness, branching storylines and the ability to modify the brand split and each wrestler's face/heel alignment. I do like Smackdown 2 a lot, though, despite all the load times. I think its eccentricities make it more endearing than a lot of other career modes of its era.

• Like 1

I borrowed WWE '13 from a friend and holy god some of these Attitude Era matches are stupid hard. Steve Austin vs. Road Dogg where you have to win within two minutes took me forever, and I still haven't done all the historical objectives on Bulldog vs. HBK because every time I get a signature, Bulldog comes back and beats me to the point that it turns into a finisher. Are any of the matches in 30 Years Of WM that frustrating? Because I was thinking of picking 2K14 up at some point.

• Like 1

I have no idea where to put this post so this'll do.

So, I was just curious, what do you guys think is the best WWE game for season/career mode? I recently purchased a few more games in the series and I was wondering what you guys' opinions are.

Whichever one had Christian with a time machine.

• Like 2