WWE 2K14

apsham

It really isn't essential, it's just an added bonus. Nine times out of ten I run into people without headsets, and the ones that are using them are insufferable. I'd probably only plug mine in to chat with EWBers.

Edited by Cloudy Rocker

Normally when someone has a headset they're either really young, in a really noisy house or almost unhearable because they just mumble.

Well it looks like y'all can forget about playing me. I just tried online and my internet is way too bad now. I can't do a fucking thing on there. Too bad, I really liked online last year.

I'm really hoping the rumors of "My Career" making it into 2K15 are true. It's a staple of 2K Sports in other sports games, extremely fun to navigate through & would be a wrestling fans dream. Taking your created character through the ranks of NXT, making it to WWE & then trying your damnedest to go from rookie to legend would be amazing. Add in some wrestling based drill training like they have in NBA 2K15 & I don't think I'd ever get bored with that game. But of course, this is all just speculation.

Edited by Lj.

I'd be cool with them delaying the game to 2015... I get why they release the game in the fall to capitalize on Christmas, but that's such a packed window, I feel like it would make sense to release it during WrestleMania season.

• Like 1

I was just playing WWE 13 and was thinking, this is going to be the second 2K Sports WWE game right? I figured with WWE 14 they worked with the existing engine and got a game out for last year, so is this the first that they're actually saying "Alright, we're putting our no shit stamp on this"?

I didn't play WWE 14 so I don't know how it matched up with the previous games, if it any different. I don't know, I enjoyed WWE 13 but I couldn't help but think that some big changes would be nice. I probably wont be able to play WWE 15 because I can't see myself getting a PS4 any time soon (or next year) but I'd love to see them really revamp things and make some big changes.

From what I understand WWE2K14 was pretty much 2K finishing off what was already started with THQ. After the game was released a few of the team who have been working on the THQ WWE games since the 2000's I believe were fired but they are still working with Yuke's so 2K15 won't be that different from previous games but Visual Concepts are now involved to add their part to the series.

A proper My Career mode for WWE 2k15 would be awesome. So far they haven't announced any "theme" with respect to the roster or anything so I think it might be going back to current roster focus for the first time since WWE 12. Really the rosters for the last two games were large enough I think they could easily fit the entire current roster plus a bunch of notable NXT guys in. They'd need at least some NXT guys to make the My Career mode work especially well.