WWE 2K14

apsham

Sin Care/Rey vs The Shield did take over PPV Mainevents to an extent were they actualy ended up being the Mainevent of Wrestlemania. I guess having Mark Henry win the Rumble was not the best booking decision, even the elimination chamber was in the middle of the card while tag teams headlined. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be getting this this week so I started looking up CAWs. Gonna put the list here for future reference and so others can see them

Since most of those are for PS3 I'll assume thats your system of choice so...

I personally prefer Petchy's Kurt Angle

Some good makers to search for

RoKaDitz - Great indies guys and he has recently started working on TNA

Gamevolt - Converts the best from 360

kartik-96 - Does some good modern guys

Tom033189 - Some good attitude era guys

These three I remember taking note of but cant remember why without booting the game up but most likly for some tndie caws

RedRandom

Lord_Cuey

MrWilko22

Also here a few recomendations ;)

Adrian Neville

Roddy Piper (Superstar Head)

Matt Hardy (Retro)

Jeff Hardy (Retro)

Bubba Dudley (Retro)

D-Von Dudley (Retro)

Vampiro

Also I am not sure 100% who made it but there is a Sting about with his Wolfpac, Crow, Surfer and TNA attires which I personally prefer.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Yeah, PS3. I noticed some great looking 360 CAWs though. There is one Wyatt that is so perfect it's scary.

http://caws.smacktalks.org/wwe2k14/338/bray-wyatt-caw

Yeah, PS3. I noticed some great looking 360 CAWs though. There is one Wyatt that is so perfect it's scary.

http://caws.smacktalks.org/wwe2k14/338/bray-wyatt-caw

Gamevolt has converted it although I think he has an improved version up now.

And if you want in game realistic for PS3 you cant go wrong with Curtis Axel

I never finished siming that Mania were the tag title went on as main event. Turns out the world title was defendet three times on that show. HHH beats Mark Henry to retain it, rock cashes in monny in the bank and in his match vs Kane right after he defends the title right away.

This came today. I love it. 30 Year's of Wrestlemania has been fun. Only one I had issues with was HBK vs Cena. I was kinda annoyed that Hollywood Rock is just modern Rock with the Hollywood music, the entrance doesn't even match up to the theme. I'm gonna start my universe tomorrow after I grab some more CAWs. Haven't even dipped back into online matches yet. The Free DLC this year isn't all that great. Only really good part is Summer. I'll get the pass for everybody else soon enough.

Also there is a lack of cool extra belts in Universe this year. I miss the alt WHC belts. i wanted to replace the WHC but I don't want 2 WWE titles being active.

Jesus that Orton/Triple H/Cena three way was hard. I finally got it beat when Triple H pedigreed Cena, then I Hangman DDt'ed Triple H, punt kicked Cena then pinned Triple H.

HBK was a bitch to beat in Taker/HBK. He countered the fucking Tombstone that came after the last WM moment!

In Triple H/Orton is it a sure thing that Orton will counter the second Pedigree and go for the RKO? 1st time he beat me that way. 2nd time he tried it and I countered the RKO and hit the pedigree.

Beat the streak on my 3rd try. I was expecting that mode to be frustrating. I nearly beat it the first time with Rock, got closer with retro Rock then beat it with Batista.

Sometime when I preview/download a CAW I get a basic bald guy in blue trunks with DDT's as a finish. I see the CAW in the image and there are good reviews but I just get baldy. 3 of the 30 I got are like this. Magnus and LAX. Had to dl a far less nice looking Magnus. There are no other LAX guys that look half decent.

Sometime when I preview/download a CAW I get a basic bald guy in blue trunks with DDT's as a finish. I see the CAW in the image and there are good reviews but I just get baldy. 3 of the 30 I got are like this. Magnus and LAX. Had to dl a far less nice looking Magnus. There are no other LAX guys that look half decent.

Thats a known glitch and looking on smacktalks I think its because you viewed the CAW, maybe exit back to the list then download without looking at the preview.
  • Like 1

Thats a known glitch and looking on smacktalks I think its because you viewed the CAW, maybe exit back to the list then download without looking at the preview.

I'll try that later tonight then.

I'll try that later tonight then.

Nope. Damn , I wanted those CAWs.

Nope. CAWs with DLC have the red ! beside them and won't even let you preview them.