WWE 2K14

apsham

Still trying to defeat the streak. Just countered the hellsgates... yes! 2 Finishers stored. Sharpshooter.... shit he only is in the yellow after it when the lights turn out.... GONG... wait, hes got an F? Piledriver. Don Deal. It´a realy nice challange. I hope they got more deals like that and dont have it be the only comeback he can do.

I really enjoyed beat the streak, took me three or four tries and I beat it with Goldberg in the end. Can't remember the specifics, but it was incredibly satisfying in the end.

Started this up again tonight after people have been chatting about it recently. Spent the entire evening setting up Universe. Downloaded all the missing current WWE guys, which took ages because I deleted all the CAWs I already had so I could get more up to date/better versions. Set up all the teams, then edited all the entrances for the CAWs and the teams. The did all the other business. Got to play through one show by the end of it!

Glad I didn't get the Season Pass this time as I have zero interest in the third pack. Legends who I'd probably never use (once at most) and superstar heads, while nice in theory, I'm not getting it just so I can download a community creation of current Triple H in his suit.

I haven't managed Beat The Streak yet.

I tried it as Ryback and Antonio Cesaro, and both got absolutely destroyed.

Came close twice as Roman Reigns, and probably had as much fun in attempting it as I've had on a WWE game in years. Somehow managed to Superman Punch 'Taker through the announce table, pummelled him with the bell and ring-steps...but then he did his "appearing behind you" thing immediately after I Speared him, and as soon as he does that - unless I manage to counter the Tombstone - I'm doomed, as I suck at kicking out on these games.

My girlfriend managed it as Roman Reigns after a ridiculous number of tries, just by saving up finishers and hitting him with about five Spears in a row.

A quick way to unlock most of the Universe titles is to set up a CAW as number one contender for each of the for the Smackdown titles and sim till Extreme Rules, you should have a CAW in a Major, Minor and Tag title match and get the bonus of winning the titles in an extreme rules match (if its not set up just set it so there is a Falls Count Anywhere rules added) and then you should get all the titles except the ones that require winning a custom shows titles, or you could just set up a custom show for that month and kill all birds in one stone, well except Rock winning the title at Mania for his custom world title.

am I wrong in thinking that Steve Austin's actual WM13 theme isn't actually in the game? thee's a song labelled as that, but I'm pretty sure it's just the same as his WM15 theme and not the one he actually used?

I love the universe booking. Austin wins the Rumble, faces some random guy for the title in the middle of the wrestlemania card. The main event has Kane defending his Title vs some random black dude i have never seen before in a Hell in a Cell match.

Can you actually go backstage or is Backstage brawl only a separated match mode?