WWE 2K14

apsham

There's one final achievement for it at 50 but that's about it, anything after that is purely for high score/bragging rights.

And yeah, I managed to do the Rock/Cena thing first try but we did have an epic reversal fest at the end.

That match took me 4 tries. On the last attempt we each reversed three in a row before I finally hit an AA.

Am I one of the only ones who got it on the first shot..?

Also, it's coded on that match that he's more or less always going to reverse the AA at least twice. I'm fairly certain it's supposed to be three, but I've heard people claim they got it on two.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a pretty bad ass match. The Rock and Daniel Bryan had been having this pretty good rivalry over the WWE Championship, so they ended up squaring off in the main event of SummerSlam.

I was Bryan and had control of the early going of the match. I was using a quick pace to stay away from Rock. There were a couple cool spots. Rock reverses my move and tosses me over the rope onto the apron. He tries to hit me with a move, but I end up suplexing him out in front of the announce table. I hop in the ring, run the ropes and come back to hit him with a suicide dive just as he's getting up. I later get him in the Yes Lock and just as he's about to tap out, he gets to the ropes.

Rock gains some momentum and hits me with a Spinebuster and later, the Rock Bottom. I have to use my resiliency to get out of the pin. It's close. Pretty much next finisher wins. I gain some ground on Rock and am back in control. I eventually get my finisher and use my Wake-Up Taunt to try and nail him with the Running Knee to end it. Bryan charges, but Rock reverses it a Samoan Drop. It actually looked so awesome in the game.

Rock and I battle back and forth and eventually each of us has a finisher again. I go for the Yes Lock, but he reverses it and nails me with the Rock Bottom. I missed the bar by about a milimeter. Rocky's the champ. Probably the most fun I've had with the game in a while and I'm totally okay that I didn't win. Rock and Bryan's feud has 4 more weeks, so the finale will be at Night of Champions, where I think I'll cash in Orton's MITB to set up a feud between either Rock/Bryan.

Tis the season for Royal Rumble sims. Watched the CPU compete in a Rumble, picked the most realistic list of entries I could from the roster and CAWs I had (save for Kurt Angle, who I entered out of pure hope).

Dolph Ziggler became the first person to win from the "lucky" #27 spot, last eliminating #30 entrant Batista. Not exactly the Batista re-debut I was expecting.

Is there any kind of story contend comming with the N.W.O. pack? I like the Wrestlemania storys, well worth the 15€, but the universe or normal 1v1 stuff is totaly lost on me since i have not watched WWE in years and there seems to be no propper story mode for my CAW. (i still sorta like the basic idea of Universe Mode though, just would be nice if i could log in on one wrestler and just play all his matches by default like in Smackdown 2 on PSX)

Oh yeah, i bought on PS3, so i can help whoever needs these 10 wins. Maybe on the weekend or tomorrow afternoon? I am of to party soon today.

I ended up getting this through Gamefly. It's pretty fun for a wrestling game, albeit with some things that are annoying/shit (one being that I hate that you can't cycle through the timeline manually in advanced entrance creation and another being the character targeting system). The 30 Years mode has been pretty nice thus far. Currently awaiting the Wrestlemania 2000 one.

My first year of Universe I was put into a feud with Rey Mysterio, which ended with him injuring me and making me miss Money in the Bank. Once I returned I just put myself in title matches and put myself in the next Money in the Bank match to win it. <_<