WWE 2K14

apsham

Beat The Streak with Dolph Ziggler.

I had to use the sledgehammers and chairs, putting him through the announcer's table plus a lot of Dolph's moves aim for the head but it was still fun. I tried beating it with The Rock at first and actually had a really good match including an accidental spinebuster onto a chair before hitting the People's Elbow only for the lights to go out. It was pretty epic.

I think next I'm gonna try beating it sans weapons.

Just maxed out the created wrestlers. If you're curious, #100 was Barry Horowitz.

Just need to edit the final few ratings (I like Sammartino, but not enough to keep him at 100.)

I care a lot more about the other 99 than I ever will about Barry Horowitz.

So I've been trying to find out the best CAWS on the CC section and here's a few dead certs.

I'm not sure if uploading a CAW onto one server makes them accessible on the others, so these are all PS3 caws.

Don Muraco (by scurll)
Paul Orndorff (by scurll)

Kerry Von Erich (by scurll)

Vader (by jdbchurch)
Jimmy Snuka (by jdbchurch)
Davey Boy Smith (by jdbchurch)
Roddy Piper (by z7collins)
Curtis Axel (by z7collins)
CM Punk (by z7collins) - features the Pepsi tattoo
Daniel Bryan (by z7collins)
Goldust (by z7collins)
Iron Sheik (by z7collins)
Barry Windham (by Zombi-NC)

Maahniac has a ton of retro WCW wrestlers including classic Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman, Jeff Jarrett, Raven, Kanyon and a decent looking DDP.

Just maxed out the created wrestlers. If you're curious, #100 was Barry Horowitz.

Just need to edit the final few ratings (I like Sammartino, but not enough to keep him at 100.)

I care a lot more about the other 99 than I ever will about Barry Horowitz.

Roddy Piper, Curtis Axel, Sabu, Mabel, Timothy Well, Steven Dunn, Duke Droese, Kama, Brutus Barber Beefcake, Junk Yard Dog, Fatu, Samu, 1-2-3 Kid, Tatanka, Marty Jannetty, Adam Bomb, Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, Crush, Big Boss Man, Sid Justice, Brian Pillman, Davey Boy Smith, Savio Vega, Jimmy Del Ray, Tom Pritchard, Sparky Plugg, Jerry Lawler, Jeff Jarrett, Lex Luger, Hawk, Animal, Demolition Smash, Demolition Ax, Jim Duggan, Sting, Earthquake, Typhoon, Mr. Perfect, Bruiser Brody, Iron Shiek, Billy Graham, Fandango, Bam Bam Bigelow, Goldust, Mountie, Giant Gonzalez, Fernando, Diego, The Barbarian, The Warlord, One Man Gang, Greg Valentine, King Harley Race, Arn Anderson, Barry Windham, Tully Blanchard, Owen Hart, Vader, Kamala, Nikita Koloff, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Doink the Clown, Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, Gillberg, Alex Riley, Robert Gibson, Rick Morton, Dick Murdoch, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Big E Langston, Honky Tonk Man, Mo, Jim Neidhart, Bob Backlund, Raven, Tommy Dreamer, Jake Roberts, Jimmy Snuka, Brooklyn Brawler, Paul Orndorff, Irwin R. Schyster, Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Ron Simmons, Rikishi, Rick Martel, Billy Gunn, Bart Gunn, Tito Santana, Don Muraco, Bully Ray, Bruno Sammartino, Barry Horowitz.
:D
When the nWo pack drops tomorrow, I'll replace Mr. Perfect with someone else. Not really sure who, to be honest. Pumped that I'll have more originals (Syxx and Mr. Perfect). That'll be 166 originals. Throw in Bruno/Roberts/Rhodes/Fandango/Big E replacements, and the fact I'll have VIRGIL... 172.
I guess 173 if I decide to go with the nWo Steiner, or Big Poppa Pump instead of the Steiner Brother version I have now. Goodness. I adore this game.
EDIT: Excited for the Jobber Hell in a Cell in January. Horowitz, Brawler, Gillberg, Virgil, Alex Riley and... someone to be named later. Giant Gonzalez?
Edited by Carparama

Screw you guys, I just got my hands on a brand new second hand copy of WWE '13. :shifty:

Feel free to hit me up for online play sometime. The pool of people left that want singles matches instead of Elimination Chambers is starting to run thin.

My GT is Kansas Kid 47, if anyone wants to play online, sometime. I'm getting the game, tomorrow, so i'll be trying out online later this week, once I get to playing the game for a bit. I usually don't play online, unless it's someone I know. Usual online games for me are against the usual people that get pissed when you beat them or claim you are cheating.

Just had an absolutely epic match! It was the main event of No Way Out, I was choosing to be Seth Rollins taking on Goldberg for the WWE Championship in an Extreme Rules Match. I set the match pacing to epic, and it really was. He kicked out of everything I had time after time. I tried weapons, everything. I kicked out of a Jackhammer, then a later Spear, before going rough on him with the sledge hammer. I had him down and went to the top rope, just as I pushed the attack button Goldberg sprung back to life and caught me with a Spear in mid-air to pick up the win! The Universe matches may be a bit repetitive, but the mode is so so much fun!