WWE 2K14

apsham

I posted this over at the GameFAQ's board, so I thought i'd post it here, as well.

In case you didn't read back in the WWE '12 forum two years ago, I posted a topic about how to get who you want at what spot in the Royal Rumble for a 30 man. I tested it earlier, today, and after running a few tests, it still works. Good news...formula still works. Bad news...Yukes (or whoever creates the formulas) hasn't changed it in, at least, three years. So, for everyone who doesn't know it or haven't seen it, here it is.
**NOTE** First two are ALWAYS random. It doesn't matter what pick you choose those two for. So, select your 6th pick for #1 and the 7th pick for #2. The number on the LEFT is the order in the Royal Rumble and the number on the right is the order you choose that wrestler in the "Chance Participants" screen. Have fun with this. I know I still do.
#1 - 6 (entry becomes random)
#2 - 7 (entry becomes random)
#3 - 5
#4 - 4
#5 - 20
#6 - 19
#7 - 18
#8 - 17
#9 - 16
#10 - 15
#11 - 14
#12 - 13
#13 - 12
#14 - 11
#15 - 10
#16 - 9
#17 - 8
#18 - 30
#19 - 29
#20 - 28
#21 - 27
#22 - 26
#23 - 25
#24 - 24
#25 - 23
#26 - 22
#27 - 21
#28 - 3
#29 - 2
#30 - 1

Well, Create-a-Story springs to mind if you're doing something that involves the Rumble or maybe Universe.

Also, doing the Defeat the Streak matches and won as Kane, capped off with Michael Cole shouting "Kane has ended the streak! We're all going straight to hell!" which is hilarious. Then the game freeze frames on a rather smug looking Kane.

• Like 1

If the report on Smacktalks is anything to go by if you get free download of Summer Rae from the second DLC pack you get the move DLC pack for free, havent tried it myself yet just spreading the info.

I just tried. Did not work. Was there anything else I had to do?

I'm beginning to suspect that I may be better off creating a 2nd save on a USB stick so that I can do Defend the Streak against the default roster. Would probably be easier to face scrubs like Jinder Mahal than having the likes of Batista, Andre and Hogan coming down every five minutes.

Also, smug post streak ending Kane that I mentioned the other day:

kane_zps71aeee81.jpg

• Like 1

If the report on Smacktalks is anything to go by if you get free download of Summer Rae from the second DLC pack you get the move DLC pack for free, havent tried it myself yet just spreading the info.

I just tried. Did not work. Was there anything else I had to do?

No more news in the topic on Smacktalks might have fixed it maybe.

Not sure the policy of linking to other forums but if you go to the WWE 2k14 Chat section and look for the topic called "WWE2K14 has messed up xD" thats all the info on it

I tried Defeat The Streak as Big E and Undertaker just wasn't having that.

Then I tried as Mark Henry and holy shit - that match took almost forever it seemed and I was holding my breath half that time. 'taker hit me with a Chokeslam and I had to use resiliency to get out of it. I'd already hit him with a World's Strongest Slam and that got 2.9 - I figured I was over with now that he had a finisher, but he tried to pin me again after some lame clothesline.

I got back up, raked his eyes and grabbed the sledgehammer he dropped in the ring - nailing him in the stomach and getting my special. He reversed my attempt to pick him up and hit me with the Tombstone which I managed to kick out of.. he moved to pick me up and I punched him in the gut, got the sledgehammer and nailed him in the guy again. Went to try and pick him up again and he locks on the Hell's Gate out of fucking no where! I managed to get out of that and when he stood back up he turned STAIGHT around into a WSS for the win!

That was intense and afterwards Cole was all like:

"Mark Henry has avenged his Wrestlemania 22 loss, adding the Undertaker's Streak to his Hall of Pain!"

Thoroughly enjoyed that.

Hurray! Started the game without loading anything and managed to reach 62 eliminations before Cody Rhodes beat me with a fucking abdominal stretch. Insert that one scene from Kayfabe The Movie here. Score of 94,991 and rank of 157.

The most curious moment came when I managed to KO someone by doing Old School.

Now all I need to do is win 10 ranked matches. Hint, hint. :shifty: