WWE 2K14

apsham

So, I may just be stupid here, but I can't find a way to edit the names of downloaded superstars. It just bothers me a bit to have Booker T (WCW) facing Akeem / One Man Gang in a match.

Also, I can't seem to get the wrestler attires to change in Universe. I know how to do it, but it just never saves my preferences. I downloaded 100 WCW alumni and was going to run a WCW universe, but One Man Gang's primary attire is Akeem, and so he keeps being used that way. I know I can copy the attire I want and put it as the 1st attire, but they included a way to choose without having to do that, but I can't seem to get it to work.

Also, just a bit of a complaint, but I find it silly that you can't have vacant titles in universe mode. I don't want to have to assign champions when what I really want to do is have them all be vacant, and decide them in tournaments and other such ways.

19.99 today on GAME.co.uk, I'm going to heavily assume that doesn't translate to in store. Still, been waiting for a price cut like that so hopefully I can get some enjoyment out of it and quickly trade it in again. :shifty:

EDIT: It is in store too! Now I has the game in my hands today and get to use my trade in credit too. Great, great!

Beat Undertaker on my 2nd attempt with Cena but had no such luck with Triple H. If I understood correctly from my brief look at the achievments, there seems to be one for getting all the 'streak photos' (that sounds strange out of context) and that seems to involve winning as that 'victim'? That wont be fun.

And I got to about 45 or so in defend the streak and then Daniel Bryan came out and kicked my ass. :/

Oh, and I nearly burst out laughing when I got to the Bret Hart parts of 30 years of Wrestlemania and heard The Fink introduce The Hitman. I swear he starts singing the 'Hitman' part of the name.

Beat Undertaker on my 2nd attempt with Cena but had no such luck with Triple H. If I understood correctly from my brief look at the achievments, there seems to be one for getting all the 'streak photos' (that sounds strange out of context) and that seems to involve winning as that 'victim'? That wont be fun.

And I got to about 45 or so in defend the streak and then Daniel Bryan came out and kicked my ass. :/

Oh, and I nearly burst out laughing when I got to the Bret Hart parts of 30 years of Wrestlemania and heard The Fink introduce The Hitman. I swear he starts singing the 'Hitman' part of the name.

Yeah, one of the achievements is to beat Taker with Bundy, Diesel, Kane, Triple H, Big Show (or Tensai), Orton, Henry, Batista, Edge, HBK, and Punk. It sounds daunting at first, but it gets a little easier when you start realizing the limits to Streak-Taker's abilities. Stay outside the ring unless you're looking to hit the match-ending finishers, try to perfect your counters, don't be afraid to use Resiliency, remember that catch-finishers are extremely hard (if not impossible) to reverse even for the CPU, etc.

What the fuck is this bullshit? Everyone gets infinite finishers all of a sudden?!? Who thought that was a good idea?

Pretty much my reaction at that part. Unless you get super quick at hitting yours first you're going to be there a while..