Steam Summer Sale 2014

Benji

How is Monaco as a single player game? Everything I read says its best multiplayer, but I despise playing games with other people online..

How is Monaco as a single player game? Everything I read says its best multiplayer, but I despise playing games with other people online..

I read that it's pretty boring as a single player game.

Well playing with EWBers would probably be different. Got turned off to online gaming by XBL and PSN..

Hell I'll pick this up...could be fun to play with some of ya'll sometimes. Steam name is Lint6...I think...that what it has me in the EWB group anyway. Guess I'll have to pick up a mic

Anyone played Last Remnant on PC? I've wanted it for ages but have been put off by a friend of mine who said it was terrible, he pretty much exclusively plays JRPGs too, so I have every reason to trust him.

How bad can it be for £2.71 though? Or potentially less.

It's OK like GM said. The story is completely nonsensical and the combat doesn't really live up to it's pretty awesome potential, but it's fun none-the-less.

The story isn't really nonsensical so much as its disjointed (main character trying to save his sister from some bad guys for reasons that would be spoilers if I mentioned why), and the main character is an irritating twit that you kind of wonder why the other characters put up with for a good portion of the game. The combat is...interesting...because it requires you do to a bit of thinking. You can end up getting outflanked if you're not careful.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $986.29
  • Games owned: 84
  • Games not played: 53
  • Percentage: 63%
  • Hours spent: 68.0h

Very curious. Very very curious. A lot of these hours are actually taking into account my sister's computer, where I install like everything on. She plays Sims 3 A LOT.

Here's mine:

• Worth: $289.81
  • Games owned: 22
  • Games not played: 9
  • Percentage: 41%
  • Hours spent: 233.9h
I think all 9 of those games are Humble Bundle stuff. CK2, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and Plants vs. Zombies (which both of my kids play religiously) are the top offenders.

And hell yeah for more people playing Monaco. I don't know why Apsham, Ruki, and I haven't played more other than conflicting schedules.

• Worth: $986.29
  • Games owned: 84
  • Games not played: 53
  • Percentage: 63%
  • Hours spent: 68.0h

Very curious. Very very curious. A lot of these hours are actually taking into account my sister's computer, where I install like everything on. She plays Sims 3 A LOT.

A LOT? And you only have 68 hours? :/