Let's play a game!

probablyoliver

Remember that time we all had numerous final fantasies together? Or when we caught all those pokemans? Yeah, those times were rad. I totally think we should totally do that again. Totally. It was fun and rad and we all had a ridiculous amount of fun? How many funs? You tell me. Personally I had at least fourteen.

Let's do it again then, yeah? Yeah? Yeaaaaaaaaah.

I figure I'll leave this open a couple days or so for everyone to throw a couple suggestions into the metaphorical bowl and then we'll put it to a poll or some such over the weekend. Whatever wins we'll all play together and maybe we'll even all get matching tattoos. That would be wonderful.

I'm thinking for this to work the game would need to be at least somewhat RPG based, that way there will at least be at least some differing play styles going on and though we'd all be heading towards the same goal there'd at least be some kind of variability to eeryone's game. I'd also suggest it'd need to be something that's easy to -ahem- """""""acquire""""""" so that we can all play.

But yeah, if anyone would be "game" (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I am a fucking laugh train) to join in then throw a few suggestions forward and we can all play together.

Sound good? Sounds great.

Remember that time we all had numerous final fantasies together? Or when we caught all those pokemans? Yeah, those times were rad. I totally think we should totally do that again. Totally. It was fun and rad and we all had a ridiculous amount of fun? How many funs? You tell me. Personally I had at least fourteen.

Let's do it again then, yeah? Yeah? Yeaaaaaaaaah.

I figure I'll leave this open a couple days or so for everyone to throw a couple suggestions into the metaphorical bowl and then we'll put it to a poll or some such over the weekend. Whatever wins we'll all play together and maybe we'll even all get matching tattoos. That would be wonderful.

I'm thinking for this to work the game would need to be at least somewhat RPG based, that way there will at least be at least some differing play styles going on and though we'd all be heading towards the same goal there'd at least be some kind of variability to eeryone's game. I'd also suggest it'd need to be something that's easy to -ahem- """""""acquire""""""" so that we can all play.

But yeah, if anyone would be "game" (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I am a fucking laugh train) to join in then throw a few suggestions forward and we can all play together.

Sound good? Sounds great.

Let's play Skyrim! I've been looking for an excuse to go back and play it.

Might be worth doing this in a week or two, when the Steam sale happens and we can all buy Borderrim 2: Revengeance of Fantasy XIII Aqua edition for £2.10

Alternatively you can all join me in playing Castlevania for the first time.

• Dragon Age or Mass Effect to add discussion on decisions made and why.
  • ICO or Shadow of the Collossus because they're both free on PS+
  • Fable because it's free on XBL.
  • Dead Space because it's cheap and I've had it on my shelf for about two years unplayed.
  • Final Fantasy VII because it's now on Steam, and FFX is the only one that ever worked, so maybe that will.
  • Enslaved: Journey To The West or WET becausethey're great games that not enough people have played.
  • Mirror's Edge because the amount of people who said they had it but hadn't touched or completed it was way too high.
  • Duke Nukem: Forever because you hate yourselves and discussing that hatred with one another is the only way I'll ever complete this turd.
  • Heavy Rain because it was amazing, and I've been meaning to re-play it for years.

Fable III was only free for like 2 weeks for Gold members. No dice, Benji.

And doing something multi platform makes more sense in order to maximise the potential participants. I wouldn't mind most of the titles you've listed and I own most of them. Not sure about FFVII though, don't really want to start that again.