The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Would the kingpin of the EWB crew bless me with an invite? My gamertag is Lord Stiggles.

Pretty sure I sent an invite to you a few days ago caus I was looking to see if Blehschmidt's friend had put in a request and yours was the only one there.

So has anyone gotten the stimulus yet? From what I'm reading on the GTA5 subreddit a fair number of people got theirs - all $500k at once. I haven't been on in a few days, might be time to log in and check.

So has anyone gotten the stimulus yet? From what I'm reading on the GTA5 subreddit a fair number of people got theirs - all $500k at once. I haven't been on in a few days, might be time to log in and check.

I'm quite stimulated

IN MY PANTS

Just updated and went online. It popped up that R* had transferred 50k to my account, but my balance reads 685k. Pretty certain I had 200+ before today, so I haven't been given the full 500k but certainly more than 50.

Baddarina, meanwhile, hasn't been given anything and is raging. :D

I got it as a lump sum as well and so did my friend. We both had transactions from Rockstar in our bank transaction log reading $500001.

More lies from Rockstar. :/

First they say they're giving 500k but they really give 500k and 1$. Then they don't even stick to their word and give it to you in two installments.

Can't trust them anymore, trading this in.