The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

I forget the name of the mission, but you have to get a car and some grenades from a warehouse, then blow up 2 cop cars, then go and blow up a riot van.

I don't know what you have to do after that, because the riot van is parked behind a brick wall with a big ass gate in front of it. There are a shit ton of people shooting at you the minute you get there.

All of that would be fine, but we tried the damn thing like 4 times, and every time we got near the riot van, we would fail the mission because the time limit that they don't tell you about expires.

Cops Capacity.

I spawned in free mode and had a look around. There are some steps on the one side, you could probably launch a car into the compound if them.

I forget the name of the mission, but you have to get a car and some grenades from a warehouse, then blow up 2 cop cars, then go and blow up a riot van.

I don't know what you have to do after that, because the riot van is parked behind a brick wall with a big ass gate in front of it. There are a shit ton of people shooting at you the minute you get there.

All of that would be fine, but we tried the damn thing like 4 times, and every time we got near the riot van, we would fail the mission because the time limit that they don't tell you about expires.

Oh that one? It took me and Port ages to do that one. Aye, go above where the riot van is and chuck a grenade/sticky bomb in. After that you have two more targets.

A friend and I attempted that fucking thing a few times tonight.

I thought I was being clever, I went ahead to camp by the riot can whilst he took care of the cop cars. He apparently looked suspicious because the cops took off after him before he even made a move on the cars. He led them on a chase for what felt like a good twenty minutes, all the while I'm camped out at the lot watching the riot van.

He eventually lost them and bombed the cars, and I instantly got a three star wanted level and had a dozen cops spawn around me.

Fuck that mission.

I actually found that mission easy after a go or two >_>

The riot van stumped me at first, but you can jump up on the wall from cover and chuck grenades which makes it easier. The bikes probably gave me the most trouble, as getting all of them with one grenade is nearly impossible.

Added bonus of doing that mission: the car you're given is modded, and sells for $16,000. So it's worth doing for easy money, once you've got the hang of it.

Beach Bum is here!

As is my understanding, it's all part of the patch on PS3 but on 360 you have to install the latest title update and download a separate 33mb file.

Just checking the vehicle websites, there's a free boat now and 3 free cars. I'm sure they've either added more stuff for sale on the websites or I've forgotten about stuff being on there. Some things that strike me as being new include the massive dump truck, a favourite of mine, Maxx and to a lesser extent Hughes, for $1m! Plus a stretch limo for 30k which is slightly tempting.