The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

I'd trade my game in but I already snapped the disc in half after Benji's antics last night.

As if it wasn't bad enough having to put up with Benji, now Niner is getting +1's off my material! I deserve those +1's!

• Like 3

I was playing last night and I rolled up to a guy and honked because there was only 3 of us in the server and thought we could ride the town together. Guy stands there for a few seconds and than just shoots me. Like I clearly wasn't going to hurt the guy. Probably the worst mistake the guy made. I made it my entire mission to just kill him over and over again. Sniped him from a distance a couple of times. I think I ruined 3-4 of his personal vehicles in the process as I would get close and sticky bomb his ride as he tried to drive away. I managed to lob a grenade into the back of his pick up truck, he drives away into traffic and blows up 3-4 vehicles. I think by the end of it I had racked up 8 or 9 kills on the guy. I wish I had a headset to just say "... and thats why you don't kill someone when they are trying to be friendly with you". Fucking idiot.

I had the opposite, some guy rolled up next to me and honked his horn, he drove me to my waypoint and helped me secure a crate drop, we drove away from the filth and went on a spree, killing every other player within range. Then he jumped out the car, saluted, and went about his business.

Good man.

Hmmm that's pretty crazy. I was on last night and some guy had parked his car in front of me while I was checking stuff on my phone. I hadn't noticed considering there were only like 3 of us in the damn game and the last thing I would expect is to see one of them close to me. As soon as I get out of my phone I see him, panic, and kill him. And then the mother fucker spent the entire rest of the session killing me. I think he killed me close to 10 times before he was satisfied.

OK, so I downloaded the patch, loaded up the game and tried to go online. It tells me I can download the beach bum shit from the game store. I try to do so and I get an error message.

So, fuck it, I'll play without using it right? Nope. Can't play without the beach bum pack and I can't download it.

Grand.