The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

I imagine that the Uprising arc will start slowly as a sideplot and then become the major focus...

Bill Paxton is scheduled for three episodes this season, and I'm hoping that they bring him back in a recurring role on TV, or find a place for him in the movies, because... well, because Bill Paxton. He was awesome.

If Mar-Vell is dead, and that is him in the tube, that doesn't mean that we won't be able to see him in action. It would obviously have to take place prior to Agents of SHIELD, and we would know that he was dead or critically injured or what have you, but the journey of him coming to Earth, studying us, being revealed and ending up in the tube could be a lot of fun.

• 4 weeks later...

I think next week's deals with some fallout from that, much like the episode after Thor's release date dealt a little bit with what happened there.

Also this week's episode was solid.

Yes! Awesome episode this week! Really glad they've picked up in quality like gangbusters. Now it feels like a proper spy show instead of a procedural.

Winter Soldier spoiler:

So what is everyone thinking, Hand is a HYDRA spy? And if it really coincides with the fallout of Winter Soldier, I'm really excited to see what happens.

The show is definitely picking up momentum. Episode 16 was the best one thus far.

The most exciting thing about the show right now though, is that the rest of the season is airing in consecutive weeks. No more interruptions.

There was a few things this week that tied it into Winter Soldier. TVLine has an article on how the cast responded to the events of Winter Soldier after they saw it. Apparently the writers and produces of AoS were given access to scripts and rough cuts of the film so they could plan the show around the movie

I didn't see anything this week that was related to Winter Soldier. Can you highlight them?

Sure

Agent Sitwell says he has a boat to catch. During the hostage scene on the boat in WS, Agent Sitwell is focused on for a moment. And he turns out to be a HYDRA mole in the movie

Thats all that I saw myself, but I'm pretty sure a google search might turn up more

Oh yeah! Didn't put it together :P I wondered initially whether it was Sitwell that Melinda was contacting.

I also still hope that Ward was ordered to kill Nash, because having more than one tainted agent in the core team is going to make it a heck of a lot more interesting, plus of team if there's a member that needs an added dimension, it's Ward.

Oh yeah! Didn't put it together :P I wondered initially whether it was Sitwell that Melinda was contacting.

I also still hope that Ward was ordered to kill Nash, because having more than one tainted agent in the core team is going to make it a heck of a lot more interesting, plus of team if there's a member that needs an added dimension, it's Ward.

LAst episode spoilers

I kind of hope Ward WAS ordered to kill Nash, but he doesn't know why. He seems like the kind of guy who would 'do as ordered' and not question. He does need added depth though

Also, after the episode a few weeks ago...I'd love to see Lady Sif become a regular on the show...

Yes! Awesome episode this week! Really glad they've picked up in quality like gangbusters. Now it feels like a proper spy show instead of a procedural.

Winter Soldier spoiler:

So what is everyone thinking, Hand is a HYDRA spy? And if it really coincides with the fallout of Winter Soldier, I'm really excited to see what happens.

Honestly I still think it's going to turn out that Hand is a well-intentioned extremist and neither the Clairvoyant nor involved with Hydra. Garrett is who I think the Clairvoyant's going to turn out to be.

So..umm...yea...unless you want a huge twist in Captain America: The Winter Soldier spoiled for you...don't watch this weeks AoS...

So..umm...yea...unless you want a huge twist in Captain America: The Winter Soldier spoiled for you...don't watch this weeks AoS...

I thought that was pretty much a known fact. They've been hyping that the movie would have a tremendous impact on the show going forward, so I really hope that no one thought they would be able to avoid Winter Soldier spoilers by watching the show.

Winter Soldier spoiler:

Honestly I still think it's going to turn out that Hand is a well-intentioned extremist and neither the Clairvoyant nor involved with Hydra. Garrett is who I think the Clairvoyant's going to turn out to be.

GoGo has a man on the inside.

• Like 1

I knew the moment Ward requested it. I still think he's a double agent, and that Coulson asked him to go with Hand to find out more about Hydra. Just think Coulson didn't anticipate that Hand would ask Ward to kill Bill Paxton's character (Garret? Garreth?) en route.