The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

I'm not necessarily for it, but it's a thought ... they've got quite a bit of stuff kind of laying around as possibilities for several characters and with the new wave of movies coming up there'll be quite a bit of broadening of things with the cosmic and tech areas specifically.

I'm digging the Fitz, Mack dynamic, I think it is an interesting counterpoint to the FitzSimmons dynamic from last season, plus Fitz finally seems to be finding some personality.

I really hope that isn't the last we see of Absorbing Man, he's a great minor villain of the week. Shows up, does some damage, his own stupidity dooms him.

Not sure about casting Kyle MacLachlan in that role, but it was a delight to see Flower Lady return to add a new faction to the mix.

Also, Pasdar needs to be a recurring thorn.

Obvious product placement is obvious...they should've just renamed last nights episode "Agents of Fitbit"

It was that thing that Skye kept looking at on her wrist for last 20 minutes of the episode

Really great showcase for Ming-Na this week. May can be a pretty one-dimensional character some weeks, so watching her go in and out of the bubbly socialite cover and get to play off Clark Gregg was a revelation.

And oh man, that fight.

I loved a ton about this week's episode.

Mockingbird was THE BEST. It's so cool seeing Adrienne Palicki in something that isn't a crappy action movie again. And I was indifferent about Skye's dad but that final scene sold me on him too. Everything just worked. I suddenly really like this cast and want to hang out with these characters doing spy stuff, which I really really did not want to do a year ago.

I like the design for Mockingbird's actual costume too. I guess I'll miss the white but it'd be a little much on this show, and it still honors the design well.

• Like 1

I loved a ton about this week's episode.

Mockingbird was THE BEST. It's so cool seeing Adrienne Palicki in something that isn't a crappy action movie again. And I was indifferent about Skye's dad but that final scene sold me on him too. Everything just worked. I suddenly really like this cast and want to hang out with these characters doing spy stuff, which I really really did not want to do a year ago.

I like the design for Mockingbird's actual costume too. I guess I'll miss the white but it'd be a little much on this show, and it still honors the design well.

They'll give it a little nod. Probably wear sunglasses or something at some point

• Admin

I think this is my 2nd favourite show on TV now. The Blacklist has dropped off a bit in the 2nd series, and Hannibal is still leagues ahead, but AoS just keeps getting better and better.

Regarding "The Doctor"

Is it too obvious that he appears to be Mister Hyde and it follows that Skye is Daisy Johnson?