GTAOnline Personal Picture Place

Maxx

I also have a selfie of me waiting on Chris2K to deliver a car in one of Simeon's missions, but I think it didn't save. :(

The reason you were waiting was certainly not because I drove past a police station in my stolen car. Nope, definitely not that. :shifty:

• Like 1

Mmmmmmno, you can't take 3 other people along in that. And good luck landing it on a mountaintop. Hodor Air must not even offer a hiking package.

• Like 1

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

This is me, Cloudy and Pizza...Pizza is wearing the helmet because he's special..

0_0.jpg

Me and Cloudy after a robbery...Pizza had already run outside

0_0.jpg

Ace, Pizza and Cloudy standing on Ace's wrecked car

0_0.jpg

And Cloudy giving Ace the crew salute

• Like 1

I wish I had gotten a picture of the police heli ramming me Cloudy and Pizza as we were driving. But it was just so random and WTF...

I wish I had gotten a picture of when we were supposed to go to the scrap yard to steal a brick of coke from a Ballas meeting and by complete accident I drove off a jump and landed dead in the middle of the meeting, on top of half of them.

• Like 1

Benji, deli, and I were on top of a building and Benji decided to jump off after sucker punching us. I attempted to and landed on this. Shortly afterwards I attempted to jump with my parachute, but I opened it too late and too close to part of the building jutting out.

0_0.jpg

EDIT: Here is one of them after jumping off the building

0_0.jpg

And in the store deli mentioned earlier

0_0.jpg

Edited by Vitamin E
  • Like 1

I wish I had gotten a picture of when we were supposed to go to the scrap yard to steal a brick of coke from a Ballas meeting and by complete accident I drove off a jump and landed dead in the middle of the meeting, on top of half of them.

Love the next attempt, where you opted for stealth while I just Maximum Overdrive'd half their asses.

Last night was a complete reversal of fortune for me. Driving was a right pain in the arse, but I was mowing down people left right and center with the shotgun and the SMG.

Though if anyone else wants to do "It Takes A Thief" (where you have to steal two moving cars, one being a Coquette), go to hell. My teammates each time I've done it have been good (GoGo, Maxx, Ruki), but that mission and all the similar "take down a moving car while evading the cops and evading the gangs and evading the idiotic traffic" missions can shove it.