The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I just got a ps4 today with knack and fifa 14, only really played fifa so far and it is a step up, the game play seems smoother and more realistic. I have just installed knack so gonna give this a quick play.

EDIT: PSN= greggors95

Edited by Dang117

Did that just change? It's been April 1st this whole time. :(

Ugh. Not just "in" May. The last friggin' day of May. http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/mlb-14-the-show/112614

Releasing your game two months into the season is laaaaaaaaaaaaame.

April 1 was a placeholder because they hadn't released a date. They still haven't released a specific date for the PS4 version, so that 5/31 is probably also a placeholder. From what I read they just said "May."

Just won the championship with the Bobcats in my second season. I simulated the first season and we ended up with the first pick in the lottery (despite only having a 7.6% chance (H) ). Used that pick to select Andrew Wiggins. Made a trade during that first season that gave me Brook Lopez. So Kemba Walker, Andrew Wiggins, and Brook Lopez led me to a title.

Doing the draft now and the Bucks just drafted Elton John. :lol: