The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Yeah, InFamous was okay. My only problem was that the combat was a bit boring after a while, but if they manage to make it feel more fluid in Second Son, I can't think of a problem with another game. A higher budget could be just what the series need, as well as a less convoluted story.

I decided I don't play PS4 enough so I did an NBA 2K fantasy draft as the Bulls. I shall try a game while hopefully you guys tell me what you think of my picks. I also told the owner I would trade for a 1st round pick so any tips in getting that done would be appreciated.

Srar's Bulls:

SG James Harden

SG Lance Stephenson

PF David West

SF Trevor Ariza

C Andrew Bogut

PF Taj Gibson

PG Kirk Hinrich

PG Will Bynum

SF Luc Mbah A Moute

SF Maurice Evans

PG Steve Blake

C Ronny Turiaf

I decided I don't play PS4 enough so I did an NBA 2K fantasy draft as the Bulls. I shall try a game while hopefully you guys tell me what you think of my picks. I also told the owner I would trade for a 1st round pick so any tips in getting that done would be appreciated.

Srar's Bulls:

SG James Harden

SG Lance Stephenson

PF David West

SF Trevor Ariza

C Andrew Bogut

PF Taj Gibson

PG Kirk Hinrich

PG Will Bynum

SF Luc Mbah A Moute

SF Maurice Evans

PG Steve Blake

C Ronny Turiaf

I would see what you can get for Gibson or West. I always prefer to have a smaller scorer as the 6th man. Also make sure you have cap space for end of season as Stephenson's contract is up the first year also.

I've found getting a first rounder (at least a bottom half pick) isn't all that difficult. Go to the Trade Finder, pick a guy you know you don't want and your second round pick, and you should get a good amount of offers. Some of them should have first round offers, depending on who you picked to trade.

Keep playing and maybe you'll find someone you just don't play very well with. Like I had a game where I had Kemba Walker on my team. His ratings were great, but I just wasn't very good playing with him. So I traded him away and got two first round picks and a decent small forward. So keep playing and keep track of if you can't find your groove with a particular player.

I've found getting a first rounder (at least a bottom half pick) isn't all that difficult. Go to the Trade Finder, pick a guy you know you don't want and your second round pick, and you should get a good amount of offers. Some of them should have first round offers, depending on who you picked to trade.

You can also just go to a team and select their first rounder and see what they want for it.

You can also just go to a team and select their first rounder and see what they want for it.

Oh thats handy. I'll try that tomorrow

I can't connect to the 2K server so I can't play my own gamesave? That's bullshit

I've had the same problem since last night. Seems 2k14 automatically makes a game save "online" if you're connected when you created it, so you have to be online to play it at all. Even if you never play online, which I don't. It's complete bullshit.

I hadn't had any until last night, and it lasted until a couple of hours ago. I got to where I could load my game, but couldn't make any attribute purchases at all. Now I think everything is back to normal.