The PS4 thread

9 to 5

The show has always been the superior game though, so thats no bad thing.

Downside of sony is they are adjusting for the weaker dollar. The systems moved up in price in Canada to match.

Its still the same as Americans would pay, just 50 more Canadian. Sad really. But thats currency for you.

Yeah. The amount of "fuck sony" I'm reading from this is staggering. Seriously, ive not seen the system here for months, and its not like theres enough people in this country to make this a profit grab.

But at the same time I can't say there's a huge reason to not just take the hit. Sony should be getting units out there.

But youre right, we were well ahead of the american dollar for some time and it got us equal pricing. Such is pricing, much like oil. Takes forever to drop moments to rise.

But our dollar has been weak for almost a year. So whatever. We knew it was coming.

The game or the PS4? I decided to side with Sony this time around because their development studios cranked out a ton of awesome exclusive games that I didn't get to play last gen and now they've got the only baseball game in town. Plus they've got a great track record of giving a bunch of good stuff away for free with Playstation Plus.

As for why you should get The Show....good baseball, only option.