The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I think the GAME side of things was more guaranteeing X amount of credit for it towards next gen if you bought it there and kept your receipt. Not sure if that'll still be on a month or two after release.

I don't think FIFA is amongst the list of games that let you download a digital copy at a discounted rate if you have the previous gen version.

Is Thief like Dishonored? I didn't get into Dishonored too much

What didn't you like about Dishonored?

That there was no where I could go where I didn't have to be stealthed it seemed like. Like I enjoy Assassin's Creed where I can kinda case the place and get used to patterns and make my plans.

I had a mask yet everyone would scream "ASSASSIN!" and chase me the second they saw me. Also hiding with first person is hard.

• Like 1

Is Thief like Dishonored? I didn't get into Dishonored too much

What didn't you like about Dishonored?

That there was no where I could go where I didn't have to be stealthed it seemed like. Like I enjoy Assassin's Creed where I can kinda case the place and get used to patterns and make my plans.

I had a mask yet everyone would scream "ASSASSIN!" and chase me the second they saw me. Also hiding with first person is hard.

Well, it has the first person thing in common....and I only played one other Thief game (on the original xbox, I believe) and I think when you weren't on a mission you could walk around? But that would have been around 10 years ago, so my memory is a bit hazy.

I pre-ordered it, I will let you know when I get it!

Downloaded Don't Starve and Resogun because why not - are they any good?

For free games, they are a blast.

Awesome, I'll be giving them a go at some point this week - it'll more than likely be an NFS session for me tomorrow though.

I tried the Vita remote play with FIFA and it runs very smoothly. The one downside is having to adjust the controller configuration (unless you don't want to sprint :shifty:) due to the Vita not having an R2. The camera could probably do with being a bit closer too, as things appear quite small. I don't really mind though - I'll more than likely play, if anything, games like Don't Starve via remote play whilst lying in bed.

It took me about 20 minutes to work out how to trim the saved gameplay down. I was setting a start and end point, and there was no option to save what I'd cut - each time I backed out, the full video would appear.

...probably wise to hit the "trim" option. Fucking tool.