The PS4 thread

9 to 5

How big are your hands?!?

I have stupidly large hands. Some controllers that are meant to be small I have no issue with (gamecube) but others are uncomfortable and seem needlessly little (whichever dual shock 3 or whatever the one was for PS3).

How big are your hands?!?

I have stupidly large hands. Some controllers that are meant to be small I have no issue with (gamecube) but others are uncomfortable and seem needlessly little (whichever dual shock 3 or whatever the one was for PS3).

Bloody Vikings.

I'll probably be getting a PS4 after Christmas but I held a controller for the first time yesterday and although the grip was improved it felt really cheap. The face buttons in particular felt flimsy compared to the DS3.

I hope this was down to them being a bit battered from use by people in-store but I was very disappointed. :(

What? The DS3 was a flimsy and cheaply made controller that felt like you could snap it in half without really trying.

PS4 controller is a big improvement, and I liked it better than the XB1's, which they've added some weird angles to, and the sticks and shoulder buttons are weird.

I think it was more the fact that the face buttons just seemed cheaper and easier to push more than anything. The sticks were practically worn away to a nub at this point too but they did feel like a nice hybrid of the 360 and DS3 sticks which was a bonus.

Anyway, short of Sony discontinuing the PS4 before February, there's not much of a chance I'm ever buying an Xbox One. I'll have to get used to the PS4 controler!

The joke is mean as my penis is decidedly average sized.

Maybe it just looks that way in your GIANT HANDS?

My favourite David Baddiel joke (yes, I have a favourite David Baddiel joke) is that the best prank Beadle could ever has pulled is walking next to someone at a urinal to terrify them with his massive penis, with the voiceover 'but what he doesn't know is that I'm holding it with my tiny hand!'.

Worth checking out! It's a lot of fun.

I'm definitely not just trying to get people to play it so I have someone to co-op with. >_>

I played it yesterday. It's fun, but I feel it'd be better playing co-op with people you actually know though, so add me! (beru04)

• Like 1

So thanks to trade in credit, power up reward points and Christmas gift cards, I've been able to get 3 games, a year subscription to PS+ and a new, better headset for $16.

• Like 1