The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I think the Xbone has some great features if you are into them. I for one am not. I'm sure we'll get one after a few years but there isn't anything I feel like I just have to have anywhere on the horizon. Well outside of Peggle 2 but I aint buying a $500 system for Peggle 2 :P

That's essentially my issue with the new consoles, there's nothing I really want to play. All I know is I have to decide by Dragon Age 3.
  • Like 1

I didn't see it last time I was on there. I hope they didnt remove it from the PS4 version

It's exclusive to PS3 and 360. PS4 and XB1 get the MyCareer mode exclusively.

I think the Xbone has some great features if you are into them. I for one am not. I'm sure we'll get one after a few years but there isn't anything I feel like I just have to have anywhere on the horizon. Well outside of Peggle 2 but I aint buying a $500 system for Peggle 2 :P

That's essentially my issue with the new consoles, there's nothing I really want to play. All I know is I have to decide by Dragon Age 3.

You don't have to rush for that game since it's getting a PC release. :P

(Contingent on your PC being powerful enough, of course)

I didn't see it last time I was on there. I hope they didnt remove it from the PS4 version

It's exclusive to PS3 and 360. PS4 and XB1 get the MyCareer mode exclusively.

Really? That sounds silly.

But, good news for me if/when I get the game. MyCareer is the thing I'm interested in!

Jesus Ruki! 111 trophies already?!? Even if I counted the ones I got before I made my own account I would only be at like 20 tops

I have 111 trophies? I find that hard to believe. Surely that includes my PS3 ones as well....(at which case, 111 still seems like a lot)

Edit: Apparently I do have 111 trophies. Somehow, 43 of them are from the PS4 (13 Knack, 12 BF4, 14 Contrast, 4 Resogun...I should play that again. Haven't touched it since day 1)

:/

I'm not celebrating anything. I'm just saying I'm not sure why Srar is astonished that someone would have 111 trophies when all you have to do is play 2/3 gamest to get that many.