The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Infamous was great as a PS4 tech demo but very shallow gameplay wise. I'd say it's almost a regression compared to infamous 2. In fact I'd liken it to Assassins Creed 1 in that it had bags of potential but not much more.

Not to mention it'll probably be a freebie on Plus not too far down the line. I'm trading mine in along with Knack (as soon as I beat it) before they turn up on Plus and become worthless.

I am next-gen! :w00t:

Got my white PS4 bundle today and its so shiny! :wub: Came with a physical copy of Destiny too which is pretty sweet. It's just downloading the update now and I'll be setting up a new PSN account so I can get the free month of PSPlus and get rid of my old name I didn't like!

• Like 1

Too late. :/

And I never played it!

Anybody know anything about The Evil Within? Going to a lock-in event tonight for it and other than it being a horror game, I don't know what to expect.

In my day, a lock-in event was done in a pub. :/

• Like 1

If you haven't played it before on PS3, there's absolutely no reason to not to pick up The Last of Us. One of the best games ever.

I picked up Watch Dogs on the cheap as my first PS4 game to tide me over until FIFA and a price reduction in Madden.

• Like 1

Yeah, Last of Us is brilliant. I watched a playthrough of it when it came out last year, but I've forgotten most things, and it's been really fun to play basically not knowing what's going to happen next :) Prequel DLC should be fun to play, as well.

Just finished P.T. Really enjoyed it. Was happy that the game was based more on suspense and general creepiness rather than jump scares. Not too much into the franchise, but I'm interested just off the teaser.

Edited by Tyrone

Too late. :/

And I never played it!

Anybody know anything about The Evil Within? Going to a lock-in event tonight for it and other than it being a horror game, I don't know what to expect.

In my day, a lock-in event was done in a pub. :/

My first ever lock in event was both.

It was an internet cafe in spain but it was a real proper pub, who had 12 pcs in the back, so we played COD for 9 hours straight after the bar closed.