The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I'm really happy not being an early adopter this time around. I'm happy to sit back and let the kinks be worked out on both consoles, then pick up the better one sometime next year cheaper when there's a decent library of games!

Really hope the PS4 tuns out to be the clear winner this war!

Likely along the cord?

I also liked the play over net feature.

Amazon apparently has some major trolls going through it. One guys posyed like twenty times about his breaking, but isnt an actual owner (since it verifies that first).

I'm just so bored of console wars.

Apparently Shopto started taking money out on the 16th for pre-orders? My money still hasn't come out, but a lot of people are pissed because they didn't actually send out a warning beforehand.

I'd be pissed too, I wouldn't expect them to start taking out the money nearly half a month before release. I get why they're doing it, but jeez. Mine doesn't seem to have come out yet, which is useful seeing as I don't get paid until tomorrow.