The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Oh god Best Buy has them in stock. Someone talk me out of getting a Best Buy credit card and doing an 18 month financing plan. ITS SO AFFORDABLE!

If you get it, you'll also have to buy a game or three. And a proper headset. That's like...an extra $100!

I would assume some sort of context sensitive thing or maybe you're low on health or something. I find that odd as a feature though because, presumably, you can't really see the light when you're holding the controller yourself.

Or, you know, obligatory "This is how Skynet starts!" comment.

:o Why did my controller light just turn red??? I am freaking out you guys!

According to the IGN boards...

When in-game, the color depends on the game.

For example, in KZ the bar is green when you're at full health, yellow when it is a bit low, and red when it's every low.

Also, apparently a different color is used for player 1, 2, etc...

Turns out it was just because I was playing a demo. For NBA Live. Which is fucking awful in case anyone was curious. I was playing NBA 2K13 and it's amazing. You almost forget the guys arent actually calling your game. With this it was like pre recorded responses. I felt like someone hit the play button for the "Oh what a play!" sound file instead of an announcer being actually into the game. Plus it just looks bad.