January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

I had a conversation with the guy that owns the local newsagency, he was mistakenly under the impression that Mata had joined Liverpool.

If that had actually happened, based on the reaction I'd suspect from Nerf we would likely have seen a sight not seen since Niner and the Royal Rumble pre-show.

Lewis Holtby's loan deal to Fulham has been agreed and the medical is done. (Source: BBC Sport) #DeadlineDay

Can't understand why Holtby is so out of favour with Sherwood. Glad it's just a loan, hopefully he does really well. Plus, he gets to hang out with Scotty Parker, so good for him!

I like Holtby, it's a deal that works out well for you really because he will be getting regular game time and if he does well then it bodes well either for his Spurs future or the possibility of getting a good fee for him.