Eurovision 2014

Katsuya

Honestly don't get the hate for the Austrian song, I thought it was the best by far. Netherlands and Armenia were both crap, Sweden would have been a decent winner.

Honestly don't get the hate for the Austrian song, I thought it was the best by far. Netherlands and Armenia were both crap, Sweden would have been a decent winner.

It wasn't a bad song.

It just far and away wasn't the best song.

Easily not the best song.

As someone who only managed to catch the show during the voting phase, is the Austrian lady the winner because her song is the best (outside of political voting crap), or because she's a transvestite and tolerance you guys? Seems like I missed a story this time around.

As a song I rated it in the bottom five.

Clearly has won due to the whole transvestite/beard thing sadly. It wasn't close to being the best song but ah well.

At the end of the day, this is waaaay better than countries winning it because they have loads of neighbours, as has often been the case before. Austria hasn't won it for nearly half a century! Fair play.