The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

You're being worse than Nerf + HttK + Ant right now, Raf.

I say that with love to both Nerf and HttK. And Ant, eh :P

I really stopped being serious the moment Ellis made a comment. Next time I'll put the shifty face to see if anyone gets it.

Everton will sign Gareth Barry permanently in the next 48 hours.

Crystal Palace are set to bid for Cardiff's Fraizer Campbell.

Monaco have agreed to begin conversations with Real Madrid over a 60m move for Falcao.

Edited by RafaelFms

Michu's apparently having a medical at Napoli.

It's disappointing, the fact that he's leaving. He has such good movement and finishing, hard to replace. It'll be interesting to see if his ankles hold up for Napoli and can recreate his old form.

• Admin
Swansea City chief Huw Jenkins insists that the club have not agreed a deal to sell Michu, and they are planning talks with him this week. Reports in Italy claim that Michu has undergone a medical with Napoli, ahead of a move to the Serie A outfit. However, despite last week's signing of French striker Bafetimbi Gomis, Jenkins insists that Michu's situation is still very much up-in-the-air.

Arsenal will offer about 20m for Southampton's Morgan Schneiderlin.

Spurs and Swansea have agreed a 8m fee for Ben Davies.

Tom Ince is set to complete his move to Hull.

West Ham have agreed a deal for Nice's 22-year-old defender Timothee Kolodziejczak.