- Undertaker

- Xavier Woods

Divas

- AJ Lee

- Brie Bella

- Naomi

- Nikki Bella

- Tamina

WWE.com just posted the full list. IGN didn't include a bunch of guys in the reveal for some reason.

The WWE 2K15 roster includes:

• AJ Lee
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Batista
  • Big E
  • Big Show
  • Booker T
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Cameron
  • Cesaro
  • Chris Jericho
  • CM Punk
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Curtis Axel
  • Damien Sandow
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Darren Young
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fandango
  • Goldust
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • John Cena
  • Justin Gabriel
  • the DEMON Kane
  • Kevin Nash
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Luke Harper
  • Mark Henry
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Nikki Bella
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Ric Flair
  • Roman Reigns
  • R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Santino Marella
  • Seth Rollins
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Sheamus
  • Sting
  • “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
  • Summer Rae
  • Tamina
  • The Miz
  • The Rock
  • The Undertaker
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Triple H
  • Xavier Woods
Edited by Bad News Busch

I wonder how the NXT thing is going to work in career mode then? Assuming they aren't going to suddenly reveal a load of actual NXT guys at a later date. Which is a possibility, since there are 58 names there and 92 seems to be the rumoured number of people on the roster.

I JUST DON'T KNOW. All I do know is that Zack Ryder is probably in tears right now looking at that list.

I'm still holding out some hope that there are more coming, specifically NXT wrestlers. They just confirmed you start on NXT...so unless you are wrestling Kidd, Gabriel, and Woods for weeks on end they'll need some people in there.

If that's the final list...it's pretty underwhelming, to be honest. Way smaller than expected and it pretty much proved 2K's statement of having a later cutoff date to be complete bollocks. No Rusev or Paige when they literally debuted the night after WrestleMania, the real "cutoff" date in recent years.

Assuming there is a NXT contingent still to come it does kinda make sense to announce them later. When they do a proper "preview" for the My Career mode that'd be a good place to announce it. Sorta like last year when they announced the WrestleMania mode roster separate from the regular roster.

I wouldn't be surprised if they save the announcement of NXT's inclusion into 2k15 for the Takeover 2 show on the 9/11.

I was expecting a reveal like last year where it showed a clip of the characters in game.

Sigh.

Most secretive game ever. I don't get it.

There's a very good chance that they're lacking in features/it might not be as polished as they want it to be, soooooooooo they're being secretive. Another good example of this is NHL 15: it's like, a month out from the game and they finally JUST showed gameplay the other day and it's been rumoured that a whole fuckton of stuff like EASHL isn't in the PS4/XBone versions of the games. And you wouldn't wanna reveal that, probably.

Edit: This preview from GameInformer is promising—lack of a Punk scan aside—though.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/wwe_2k15/b/playstation4/archive/2014/08/15/wwe-2k15-first-hands-on.aspx

If there are 30 slots left I imagine they'll be maybe 10 NXT guys, another five Divas and the last 15 spots for legends (they normally have about that many, I think?). I think that is plenty. Though on the other hand I can totally see NXT being DLC instead.

I was expecting a reveal like last year where it showed a clip of the characters in game.

Sigh.

Most secretive game ever. I don't get it.

It's a sports game thing overall.

The only thing they've shown of FIFA/NFL/NHL/NBA are also extremely meager and mostly teaser trailers and small tidbits that don't give you a thing to really go on.

It's fucking annoying, but it's their way to make sure that people are maximum hype and have as few doubts as possible about the game they are interested in buying.