WWE 2k15

The Buscher

I'm okay with them leaving the commentary thing out because it would either have to be:

a) 1 or 2 for each person

b) VERY comprehensive with every possible situation laid out

So eh. Either way you'd end up hearing it a million times.

Doesn't really have to be wrestler specific. I mean, the lines of dialogue they have in the two videos above are pretty generic, it'd just be a nice touch if they spaced it out with fuller conversation. Even something like "The most polarizing superstar in the WWE, John Cena, bounds to the ring. The WWE Universe is electric!" The same shit you hear every week and THEN the generic dialogue would just bring it all together IMO.

I want them to back to the Shut Your Mouth and Here comes The Pain way of just having background music with a couple commentary bits.

I normally just end up muting the game and listening to music and podcasts outside of season/Attitude Era and entrances anyway.

• Like 1

There are reports that there might be a PC released based on leaked info from a Korean ratings board.

If that ever happens, I'd be the happiest man on the planet.

Knowing 2K, and their other major franchise (NBA 2k, which is getting next-genned on PC this year!), they tend to deliver a game that's just as good on PC as it is on the consoles, without shitty-port-itis syndrome.

Knowing the modding community of NBA 2k very well, the hopes would be very high for the same to happen to the PC community :D

There are reports that there might be a PC released based on leaked info from a Korean ratings board.

Knowing 2K, and their other major franchise (NBA 2k, which is getting next-genned on PC this year!), they tend to deliver a game that's just as good on PC as it is on the consoles, without shitty-port-itis syndrome.

Knowing the modding community of NBA 2k very well, the hopes would be very high for the same to happen to the PC community :D

Don't you mean the opposite? This will literally be the first time ever NBA2K is the same on PC as on console as normally it's missing a number of modes.

Don't you mean the opposite? This will literally be the first time ever NBA2K is the same on PC as on console as normally it's missing a number of modes.

Must be my inexperience with the console versions of NBA 2k. But I've always noticed that the PC version are stable and work very well, and also mods, lots of mods.