WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Let me preface this by saying I've bought every game since SVR and I usually accept the fact that each game has a few new features but overall just an updated roster with more moves which I'm okay with.

This is the first time I'm excited for the actual gameplay and not "Oh cool, Cesaro is in a game now and he has his cool moves in it."

Firstly, am I the only one seeing a big bit of white next to that embedded video? :shifty:

Secondly, looks really, really nice graphically but...is that gameplay? Looks more like when you'd get fighting during cutscenes in RTWM and people would hit their finishers and they'd look really shit.

• Like 1

It's a great trailer but I don't get all the hype over it. It's meant to sell you the product and it hasn't really revealed anything other than it's very, very visually impressive, which we already knew.

You could've produced that exact clip with the old game just without the improved visuals and new superstars, which is something that should be expected with a new release on the new consoles.

It's promising but I'll hold off until I see what everybody thinks!

• Like 2

It is funny how this went from "They aren't showing us anything, this is going to be shit." to them releasing a trailer and it turning into "OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BESTEST!"

• Like 3