WWE 2k15

The Buscher

His entrance hasn't been like that in years, of course it wasn't going to be that.

Funny how I probably didn't bat an eye at 14's graphics but when you stack em up side by side like that...man...

Though I think the whole 'super realistic wrestlers' ends up looking a bit weird to me if only because it reminds me of one of those No Mercy mods you can get when you're emulating.

rvdbyreikazqp3.jpg

Just looks slightly odd to me. In No Mercy it's more so down to the models looking good in an otherwise aged looking game, but I suppose here everything's going to blend in because all the peripheral stuff, the crowd, ringside etc will have been worked on too.

You know what would make it seem more realistic? Much more fluid commentary for when they are on the way to the ring. Like, it is quite rare in a WWE show for the commentary team to just shut up and take in the entrance of the guy coming in - they'd talk over it and try and sell it. I'd like to see that added to a game.