WWE 2k15

The Buscher

This is going to be the PES6 of this generation, it's going to look flashy and beautiful and run like butter but it'll lose a ton of features from the previous game because of the graphical overhaul with the focus on "expanding the exciting new engine next year!"

If they were that convinced this was going to be great they'd have posted a lot more than they have, it's looking more and more like it's going to look great but be filled with flaws, especially if that leaked gameplay footage is the finished product, let's not forget that TNA iMPACT looked great but played like shit (apart from the Ultimate X matches)

Edited by peteypirahna

I just saw a fairly interesting theory on why WWE's had NXT guys on RAW and Main Event this week: they might announce the inclusion of actual NXT superstars at Takeover 2, and as well as promoting the show, they wanted to familiarize the crowd with the NXT people in the game. One of 2K's most recent videos on the WWEGames YT account apparently has a bit where you can see a list of files that include the name "Zayn" in them, which could possibly mean Sami Zayn's in the game.

That's great news, and I hope they're in it. I'd say the myCareer mode makes it more likely.

Then again, one of the smoking guns around the NCAA/EA lawsuit that resulted in those games being done away with was an animation where the file name was "Tebow" or something, despite him "not being in the game." Totally different scenario, but I'm sure developers have had other original file names for the CAW entrances if that makes sense (ie, they'd name an entrance "The Hurricane" or something, and then for legal reasons change it at the last minute to "Original 04" or whatever).

All conjecture and speculation on my part, but I think I'm trying to keep my expectations low so I won't be let down

That's like a strange mix of various achievements from past Smackdown games including some horrible online ones. <_< Funny seeing a sponsored one in there though, that'll draw a few complaints.

But on the subject of some of them being old, kinda makes me question one. I thought wake up taunts were renamed to something else? Seems odd that they'd still have the achievement listed with that.