WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Maybe the coolest feature of MyCareer though, is that there are storylines that incorporate the CAWs of people on your friends list. You can opt out, but if you don't, you may be suddenly attacked by a friend's wrassler under the CPU's control. It's a neat idea that keeps MyCareer feeling like a uniquely crafted story rather than a stock one.

That sounds awesome. I'm pumped for this mode more than anything.

Counting down the days to when I can get jumped from behind by Ace and Plubby.

Maybe the coolest feature of MyCareer though, is that there are storylines that incorporate the CAWs of people on your friends list. You can opt out, but if you don't, you may be suddenly attacked by a friend's wrassler under the CPU's control. It's a neat idea that keeps MyCareer feeling like a uniquely crafted story rather than a stock one.

Wow and Damn. If you aren't using condoms (it eats latex) coconut oil is highly recommended.

• Like 1

Wow and Damn. If you aren't using condoms (it eats latex) coconut oil is highly recommended.

...I don't think I've ever used a poorer choice of words. <_<

Yeah, considering any story involving Divas in past WWE games generally revolved around how much they wanted to have sex with your guy....

Or that one time Candice Michelle had a magic wand. More of that would be fine.

Yeah, considering any story involving Divas in past WWE games generally revolved around how much they wanted to have sex with your guy....

That Candice storyline was the greatest thing in gaming ever.

But Sable giving you a homemade pie was no doubt the high point of the series. Such a great narrative.

Wasn't that the same game that had Trish Stratus: WWE Champion as a storyline? (Or something to that effect?)

Candice Michelle uses her magic wand to turn your wrestler into a girl after you begin your feud with Candice Michelle and Edge. You eventually end up wrestling Edge in a Ladder Match at Summerslam where instead of a title or a briefcase, Candice Michelle's wand is suspended from up above.