WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Hopefully Lord Steven Regal means the BlueBloods theme, Regal Cutter and a real STF and not Cena's STF-U moves.

Fit Finlay? Err... I hope we get some good brawler moves out of it like stiff uppercuts or leaping tombstone/owen hart's inverted tombstone, but considering that Foley was in the 2006/07 etc games I doubt it.

Hope DDP is the WCW version, but at this point in time they either need to go Hard As a Mother... on WCW or just not include it all together. There is absolutely NO POINT in having the basics of a fantastic WCW game split-up between 5 or so WWE games. Why have the correct Nitro Arena, arn anderson and NWA Road Warriors on wwesvr2011, wcw starrcade/clashofchampions arenas in wwe12, wcw belts in wwe13 dlc, nWo/Nash/Hall/Goldberg/Hogan/Flair on wwe2k14 and Sting/WCW Regal, and what I hope are WCW DDP and Finlay on wwe2k15?

• Like 1

Hopefully Lord Steven Regal means the BlueBloods theme, Regal Cutter and a real STF and not Cena's STF-U moves.

Fit Finlay? Err... I hope we get some good brawler moves out of it like stiff uppercuts or leaping tombstone/owen hart's inverted tombstone, but considering that Foley was in the 2006/07 etc games I doubt it.

Hope DDP is the WCW version, but at this point in time they either need to go Hard As a Mother... on WCW or just not include it all together. There is absolutely NO POINT in having the basics of a fantastic WCW game split-up between 5 or so WWE games. Why have the correct Nitro Arena, arn anderson and NWA Road Warriors on wwesvr2011, wcw starrcade/clashofchampions arenas in wwe12, wcw belts in wwe13 dlc, nWo/Nash/Hall/Goldberg/Hogan/Flair on wwe2k14 and Sting/WCW Regal, and what I hope are WCW DDP and Finlay on wwe2k15?

Because it's not a WCW game, they're throwing in extras for fun.

• Like 5

Because it's not a WCW game, they're throwing in extras for fun.

But under the same token, it's not like there's a real reason for WWE Legends nowadays, especially considering they had their own Legends of Wrestlemania game.

But to be honest that's the whole deal with WWE games, they're deliberately imperfect for only allah is perfect so they can advertise improvements for the next game. In an ideal world they could make a WWE game every two years with roster updates via DLC packs but, like most major sports games the reason for needing a new game is the roster updates and not significant gameplay changes.

I mean why would anyone get WWE 2K14 if WWE '13 had two counts, a working community creations section or didn't have half the Universe storylines locked out by accident?

To be fair, they absolutely COULD do an entire WCW-themed story mode one of these years. The only real hold up was Sting, because aside from him they already had anybody they could really need to pull it off properly. Now with Sting totally on board I wouldn't be surprised if we get one next year - if not it's own mode maybe a Sting themed "Showcase Mode" similar to the showcase modes in this game.

Edited by Bad News Busch

The problem is that you can't really see a large WCW event mode in a WWE game unless there's something similar for the WWE, and they've only just done the Monday Night Wars in WWE '13

Themed Monday Night wars might be a fun thing like say, 1996-7, 1998-9, 2000-01 etc. but that all just leads on to the problem where it's content that would be great together split between games.

You'd think it'd be fairly easy to think of something like say, "oh all your DLC content from WWE 2K15? it's available in WWE 2K16" but it'd pose a problem with a wrestler death or duplicates or different artstyles.

Actually this is going to get pretty damn expensive. $44 for all of the DLC ($25 for season pass plus WCW, NXT, and moves packs sold separately). On top of the $60 to buy the game in the first place.

When I first skimmed I just thought everything was in season pass but that's not the case. Jeez. I'll probably space out my DLC purchases then. Not too bothered about getting the moves, either.

So I pre-ordered this last night. The graphics, NXT, and career mode were initial sells. Then they had to announce a Mark Henry-centric play mode and Lazerus Pit versions of Fit Finlay and BILL F'N REGAL who can blood feud over every title like I normally do with CAWs? Yes please.

No, you get Paige and all this.

Accelerator (Season Pass Content)
Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
The Accelerator will be available for a suggested price of $1.99.

2K Showcase: One More Match (Season Pass Content)
Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown, Extreme Rules, Over the Limit and Capitol Punishment;
2K Showcase: One More Match will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

2K Showcase: Hall of Pain (Season Pass Content)
Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
Playable WWE Superstars: Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;
Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance (2011) and WrestleMania 29;
2K Showcase: Hall of Pain will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior (Season Pass Content)
Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
Playable WWE Legends: *** Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden;
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

The other three packs you get at a discount.