WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Here's another video that came in, this one shows Cena's entrance and Orton's again. The guys playing are worse than the last video but it is what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9nvqUln-Qk

Probably the most interesting thing of note is the MASSIVE character selection screen. Lots of spaces, 92 according to the comments. If the roster was actually that large it really would have pretty much everybody important from the current roster and even NXT possibly. It's probably just a placeholder graphic for the demo, though.

If you pause the video on the character select screen you can clearly see that 92 slots. I'm assuming some will be like previous years where you get variations of current stars ('Classic HHH', etc), but that's still a lot. What did 2k14 have in the end?

The most recent video looks different to the Orton/Cesaro one (which agree looks exactly like last years play-wise). I guess all the old things are still there and perhaps the player in the first video just couldn't figure it out.

Since there are changes in this one, might be a good idea for a demo this year.

Slow movement down to a realistic pace or at the very least make them slowly move slower and slower as the match progresses. It would actually add more than it sounds to the game as you could make it momentum based so you move close to normal pace when you build a finisher (if that's still a thing) or when you are mounting a successful comeback. It really looks like someone has pressed fast forward and the game is running at double speed (which is possible since it's a demo so they want people on and off quickly).

They need to do something with the animations, there has to be a way to stop them hugging air.

At the end of the day it might be impossible to perfectly mimic pro wrestling in a game. But for me Smackdown has been one of the worst for getting close to the right feeling of wrestling.

I watched the one video and realized that it was just two idiots playing the game. Idiots can make anything look bad. I won't worry about it until there's simulated gameplay footage, or someone playing the game who is playing it the way it's designed to be played.