In my keeper pool i got offered Johnathan Drouin for my Patric Hornquist, and i really dunno about this trade, we do almost every stat and keep in mind we only keep one forward and i all ready got Johnathan Toews so Drouin being younger doesn't play into this.

I really dunno if Drouin is gonna be better overall then Hornquist

Patric Hornqvist is getting top line minutes with Crosby, I believe. You can't beat that. It's like taking Kunits in Fantasy - he's going to do good no matter what.

Patric Hornqvist doesn't hesitate to shoot the puck either. So getting points in the SOG category is a sure bet with him. I also expect him to get more PPP.

I love that the font change here makes it obvious you c/p'd Hornqvist's name because you daren't spell it :P

I googled it because it didn't look right typing it the same way as the first post. Doesn't show a font change for me, though.

Edited by TGWL

In my keeper pool i got offered Johnathan Drouin for my Patric Hornquist, and i really dunno about this trade, we do almost every stat and keep in mind we only keep one forward and i all ready got Johnathan Toews so Drouin being younger doesn't play into this.

I really dunno if Drouin is gonna be better overall then Hornquist

Patric Hornqvist is getting top line minutes with Crosby, I believe. You can't beat that. It's like taking Kunits in Fantasy - he's going to do good no matter what.

Patric Hornqvist doesn't hesitate to shoot the puck either. So getting points in the SOG category is a sure bet with him. I also expect him to get more PPP.

I love that the font change here makes it obvious you c/p'd Hornqvist's name because you daren't spell it :P

I did the same thing :lol:

I was watching the Leafs/Wings game over the weekend. Red Wings are my second favorite team, and I have Bernier is fantasy, you could only image my reaction to being 10 seconds away from a shutout, while the team you like wins...

Man, The Avs can't seem to catch a break this year. I don't know if it's Sophmore jinx with Roy as coach this year or what but I expected them to do a lot more than what they're doing so far. They never seem to have a Pens game on my days off which leaves me checking highlights more than anything. I thought this would be a better year for my hockey watching but it has not turned out to be at this point.

They did not play well at all. Too many turnovers. I know it's not all Fleury's fault but I've been on the trade Fleury train for 2 years now. I really don't want them to resign him but then I can't think of anyone we could get that would be better at this point.

They did not play well at all. Too many turnovers. I know it's not all Fleury's fault but I've been on the trade Fleury train for 2 years now. I really don't want them to resign him but then I can't think of anyone we could get that would be better at this point.

That's my biggest issue with trading Fleury. Who can they get who will get them atleast 35 wins a year? I'm hoping Greis turns out to be good in Pittsburgh, but unless he puts on some amazing games, I don't see him taking the starter job from Fleury. I just hope JR doesn't give Fleury a long contract and Greis turns out to be a solid reliable backup like Vokoun was.

But tonight's game wasn't on Fleury for sure. He bailed them out big time in the second period, and the team just seemed disinterested in the game after the first ten minutes. I'm not worrying or anything, it's only the fifth game of the season, but it's pathetic how the Flyers own the Pens at Consol.

As much as I love the fact that Pittsburgh scored 8, I still have a hard time letting go of the fact that New Jersey managed to score 3. They really didn't start off all that hot. Edmonton beating Montreal the other night really surprised me. I honestly thought that they were going to lose to Calgary last night as well. The Wild beating the Bruins was also a huge surprise.

Sad to hear about Gordie Howe though :(

Yayyyyyyyyyyy Flyers

It's good that they're on a bit of a run, given how they started the season. I can't stress enough the tire fire that Holmgren left for Hextall to clean up. They started winning when MacDonald and Lecavalier, both way overpaid for what they bring to the team, got hurt.

And Gostisbehere (or, Ghost-Bear) is playing really well! A young defenseman playing well in Philadelphia! I can't recall ever being so excited about defensive prospects in my life.

As much as I love the fact that Pittsburgh scored 8, I still have a hard time letting go of the fact that New Jersey managed to score 3. They really didn't start off all that hot. Edmonton beating Montreal the other night really surprised me. I honestly thought that they were going to lose to Calgary last night as well. The Wild beating the Bruins was also a huge surprise.

Sad to hear about Gordie Howe though :(

To be fair, Pittsburgh should have won 9-2 if they had allowed that Crosby goal, which clearly should have counted, and would have discounted the Devils second goal. Glad the Pens won it, though. Really looking forward to tomorrow's game.

Glad to see Boston struggling, though. :D

Thirty six save shutout for Fleury! :D Hell of a game from Pittsburgh against LA, was alot closer than the score came out to, but Fleury had some great saves and the defense played great too.

I don't care unless Hornqvist is scoring...