I actually don't mind Milbury as an analyst. He's not as block-headed as guys like PJ Stock and most of the other former players.

I didn't think anybody liked Milbury in any capacity.

He failed in every job post hockey, and he wasn't much of a hockey player either. I'm sure the Islanders wished they never interviewed him. He makes Don Cherry look wise.

Edited by Beeker00Zero

Especially when they shouldn't have. One of those recalled goals was definitely a goal. I mean, I'll take it but Boston basically got robbed in that game.

Which one? Bergeron's was in because of a high stick and Lucic's didn't count because it went off someone's hand. Though, I dunno why they didn't call interference since he ran over Fleury.

Especially when they shouldn't have. One of those recalled goals was definitely a goal. I mean, I'll take it but Boston basically got robbed in that game.

Which one? Bergeron's was in because of a high stick and Lucic's didn't count because it went off someone's hand. Though, I dunno why they didn't call interference since he ran over Fleury.

Pretty sure Lucic's went off of his chest, not a hand, and even so I'm pretty sure it has to be a distinct effort to put it in the net to be disallowed. If it deflects off someone's hand, it's just like it deflecting off a skate or another body part.

Canucks will also wear a helmet patch for the rest of the year.

In lighter news: http://instagram.com/p/vzuZK-OpLP/

• Like 1

A hand not attached to the stick is an automatic call in the offensive zone, no distinct motion is required.

That's the thing. I'm pretty sure it was still on his stick. I'd have to go back and look at it again though. Either way I'm glad the Pens won, I just don't like when it comes in controversial fashion because it always fuels the hatred.

And I'm not a huge Malkin fan even though he plays on my team, but any joke at Fleury's expense is okay in my book. :shifty: